GoTeam

GoTeam Employee Reviews

Philippines2 reviews

Fun-filled Gratitude Events!

GoTeam has a very caring culture. What I love the most are the Gratitude events. They are fun and let us interact with other team members, especially since most of us are working remotely or hybrid. They make sure that everyone is included and appreciated.

Pros

Plenty of available remote and hybrid jobs, free coffee if you are in the office, caring culture

They care about the employees!

The benefits are great, although I feel that they could still give more if they wanted to. The executives are kind and they listen to what employees have to say. The company also provides other learning experiences like lessons or certifications to further our career/skills.What stood out most was that during a local calamity, they were extremely responsive to the needs of the employees and did not spare an effort to make sure everyone was alright. They prioritized our health and safety, encouraged us to put our families as first priority, and assured us that we still had a job to come back to.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GoTeam. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

GoTeam Reviews by Location

• GoTeam
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?