Goodyear
Information from Goodyear:

Goodyear Employee Reviews

Philippines14 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I learned many things about being a mechanic, i've been familiarized with the parts of a particular car. the other employees are very approachable, me most enjoyable part of the job is when the costumers are giving you tip.
Pros
Costumer's tips
Salary / Benefits
I started at Goodyear as a production technician. The camaraderie, the management support and guidance helps me motivate to works hard, learn, till I achieved one of the senior management position, Business Center manager.
Salary / Benefits
Learned a lot in the company and got more experience in all mechanic works.and learned how to deal with customer and to the co workers and to the management.
Salary / Benefits
I've been in Goodyear Philippines for just 3 months as Logistic Assistant. During my stay in the company, i just enjoy the good ambiance of the office.
Pros
Free meal during overtime
Salary / Benefits
It is manufacturing company, i handled a payroll job for the workforce. And also the ITR and issuing the cheques to the suppliers. And, communicating with the employees also.
Salary / Benefits
Expose to dirt and dust but challenging work.
Work is at fast-pace and heavy.

I learned to utilize my time efficiently because of logistic related work.
Pros
Learnings all about car services
Cons
Heavy work
Replacing parts
Conduct Preventive Maintenance

Tire Rotation &Balance

Change oil

Replacing shocks and Bearings

Changing mags

Replace belts

Checking of underchasis
Pros
Free luncg and 1hours Rest.
Salary / Benefits
During my tenure in Goodyear Phils., I can say that my advancement were productive and efficient. Started in the production line, then to Maintenance Tech. up to Purchasing buyer - with these advancement, I can say that my work experience in this company molds me to be a good worker and as a person that can work on different area of responsibility.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working at Goodyear Philippines because I learned a lot from them on how to communicate with other people. Because of my job I can go to the event and they let me participate on the event. The management are easy to work with especially the managers because they can talk to us, they eat with us and they communicate with us. The most enjoyable part of the job was I can go to places at their expense and saw some celebrity.
Pros
Free lumch
Salary / Benefits
Goodyear Philippines taught me different things especially in my field, although co workers from other department are quite not easy to work with but majority are easy to get along with
Salary / Benefits
This company exercises a work life balance culture, they are involve in a lot of social activities and employee personal growth, the employee typically enjoy at work.
Pros
social engagement
Salary / Benefits
there is no clear turn-over of task in my workplace, and the warehouse is not good enough in daily working hours because it is hot and there is no fans.
Salary / Benefits
My immediate manager is very supportive to my growth in the company. Has given me opportunity to assist several company events. The Management in general has given high regard to my opinion in the office administration (e.g. office repairs, supplies requisition, etc.).
Pros
compensation & benefit, work hours/day, good work place
Cons
reactive employees
Salary / Benefits
This company have lot of servers that will help you develop your skills. From AS400, HP-UX, MPEIX, Windows, SAP, Lotus Notes and Linux and lot of other technologies. It's really challenging because you have no specialization and once you receive a call for support you need to fix it ASAP because all of the machines/systems are part of manufacturing process. Well it's really a question to me but as a support team we are doing our best to provide resolution to their issues. We are providing support from workstation to server and application.