Gomeco Metal Corporation

Gomeco Metal Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from this company. This is a fast paced company which required high skill performance.You need a lot of patient if you are employed to this company.
Salary / Benefits
its a good place to start your career because it will help you to be patient but not a rewarding career because it has no benefits at all worse company
Salary / Benefits
The workplace is comfortable to work at and the management was very accomodating in terms of job related concerns. They are easy to approach and kind.
Salary / Benefits
In order to fulfill company objectives/mission and meet the work standards, they provide their employees the usual support such as promoting healthy work environment and job enrichment programs.
Salary / Benefits
Good salary.. work hard with overtime.. more experienced at work in all kitchen equipments.. monitoring all kitchen equipments.. project base in some of the five star hotels such as marriot hotel , solaire casino & many more
Pros
transpo allowances
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work is writing/preparing pleadings for the more than 60 cases i was handling, legal opinions, reviewing contracts. I had the chance to represent the company to the judicial courts and learn its intricacies. The corporation is family owned and I realized that it feels better when you serve not just one family. It was so sad that people had to make up stories just so the owner will like them. The hardest part of the job is when I write demand letters or worst file a case against my co-employees. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I get to apply what I learned from law school.
Salary / Benefits
I've learned a lot of things during my Ojt thier environment was good. and I reccomend i to other students that will have an OJT
Salary / Benefits
good working atmosphere, i learned a lot from my superiors and to my co-workers. it is hard to work more than regular hours without additional payment or incentives. i enjoyed much to work with my collages and foreign people.
Pros
free lodging
Cons
regular hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Gomeco Metal Corporation?