Goldilocks

Goldilocks Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Goldilocks company is good for me because ive learned a lot, like to manage people who entering the store and to be nice to the customers, Goldilock is full of love because of the employees and also the manager.
Salary / Benefits
its nice to be worked at goldilocks,have fun with employees..i've learned to this company of how we can be confident about ourselves,the manage are very much supported to their employees as vice versa..the hardest part of ny job is the company change into another management everything the rules it will become ruin..but inspite of all the challenge that the company has.we enjoyed a lot
Pros
free meal and snacks
Cons
30 mins.
Salary / Benefits
Every ideas and suggestions are welcome. The management really listens to what its subordinates suggests. Fun to work with them as as in you really enjoy every minute of your job. They treat you as professional not as fresher. They helped you grow and mature. They are wiling to teach what you wanna know as long as it will help you to improve in your career.
Pros
free snacks
Salary / Benefits
After working your way up to a coveted shift at your first waiter or waitress job , it's likely that you'll move on to a better-paying server position at a different restaurant. After working there for a few years, you may transition into a managerial role. Some restaurants have a formal manager training program, while others require several years of experience before promoting servers.
Pros
food allowance, tranfortation
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
cashiering and inventory which replenish the items first in first out . cashiering are one of the front line which mean that assist the costumer with their needs. repeat the order also the payment and change to be sure .
Pros
with allowance
Cons
exact time
Salary / Benefits
we only experience a typical day only in weekend, i learned about this job is u need to separate you personal life when im on duty. i have a nice and understanding manager. i have a helpful co-workers. and the hardest part of my job was during dec24to25. my most enjoyable part of our job is when we helping and enjoying our task even we all tired we don't forget to smile and lough.
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
The company helped me to bring out all my hidden capabilities that i didn't expect to be happened. This job improved my communication skills. I've been always excited to go to work because of my funny co-workers, we helped each other to make our job fun even if we're having difficulties sometime but in a proper way. Maybe the hardest part in this job for me due to being emotional is how to manage customer complaints, it was quite hard at first but you will also learned how to get used to it. The best feeling that i had experienced in this job is when you meet you customer's satisfaction and you get appreciated because of it.
Salary / Benefits
Entertaining a lot of costumers is a typical work for me. I learned to be patient and hardworking. The management is ok they are approachable whenever you have questions about the job. My co-workers are nice to me they are friendly. When I encounter an argument with a client I think that's the hardest part of the job pleasing the needs and wants of the costumer is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Salary / Benefits
i"m so happy to work to this company their are so nice and good. and i share to them my talent to about cake decorating. i learn how to documents all the product and we had learn how to decorate on the cake. very good management. good co workers. my hardest part of this job is being alone in the store. all day of my job is a very enjoyable job. because i love my job
Pros
free snack
Cons
long hour
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Goldilocks?
Salary / Benefits
It was always fun working with my colleagues in decorating cakes. The management and co-workers were good. The hardest part of the job was obviously rush hours and the enjoyable part was when Goldilocks was holding parties.
Salary / Benefits
• The first duty of cashier is to greet the customers entering into organization. • Handling all the cash transaction of an organization. • Receive payment by cash, cheques, credit card etc. • Checking daily cash accounts. • Guiding and solving queries of customer. • Providing training and assistance to new joined cashier • Maintain monthly, weekly and daily report of transactions.
Salary / Benefits
As a starter, it is a great experience since the management and my colleagues are cooperative and helpful. I've learned a lot and I'm satisfied with my professional experience with Goldilocks.
Salary / Benefits
I worked in Goldilocks as a service crew but it was only for summer job around 3 months only. This is my first job and i've realized how har to be a working student but I know it's part of our life. All i can say I was so happy working in Goldilocs even for few months only.
Pros
free food
Cons
sometimes long hours and short hours
Salary / Benefits
The hardest when the costumer want thing and a few minutes they change and change and change, and best way the temper that you have give some more when the costumer fulfill.
Pros
looking for good
Salary / Benefits
Receiving product everyday, writing a message to a greeting cake. having conversation to our manager. The hardest part is when you are alone to ur station because ur the only one who will receive the products, ur the one who will write the message. Then the most enjoyable part is when the Christmas party coming, because this day will be the day that all the crew of goldilocks will meet each other in one place. Having fun and enjoying the day all day.
Salary / Benefits
8 hours of working day with overtime. Had learned in Food Preparation, Icing making. Hired as contractual.
Pros
no meal allowance, no healthcard
Cons
free uniform, short breaks
Salary / Benefits
.at work i used to remember every morning we used to prepared coffee for everyone...
Salary / Benefits
i learn how to preserve frozen foods like cakes and how to process it before delivered
Pros
open overtime, complete benefits
Cons
long hours open overtime
Salary / Benefits
Typical day of work is someone in your team is absent.I learned to bake cakes and how to prepare ingredients.Managements is very strict of lates and overtime.My co-workers are fun to work with.The hardest part of the job is when the egg white is deform.The most enjoyable part of the job is mixing the cake ingredients.
Pros
free meal allowance
Cons
Long hours overtime
Salary / Benefits
good company.but lock of OVERTIME...to a many work.friendly co-workers.