Goldilocks

Goldilocks Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Goldilocks company is good for me because ive learned a lot, like to manage people who entering the store and to be nice to the customers, Goldilock is full of love because of the employees and also the manager.
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment. Management are well organized when it comes to instructed a task. Fair salary for a contractual worker. Motivates employee to excel l.
Pros
Meal allowance
Cons
Unexpected extension of duty
Salary / Benefits
my team has good day every day because of our morning briefing and our fabulous greetings to our guest everyday. (Goldigooday) i learn a lot in goldilocks like how to decorate a cake and make my own design or decoration and our management always motivate us to have a good revenue were having hard time if we have a lots of order like birthday cakes wedding cakes i enjoy every day if we done properly our task daily
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long day every day over time
Salary / Benefits
The management was great , the training for a short time was been very impressive and how they accommodate and treat new employees are exceptional its like you are already a regular employee.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
im so happy w/ that company because they love thier employees... 1 month i was work with them because of additional employees for only december of the month...
Salary / Benefits
Heavy production but having great work environment. Having good relationship with co workers. Upper management level interacts with us and treating us like their friend. Motivation comes from with the company.
Pros
Free Meal
Salary / Benefits
I encounter different situation which challenge me and improve myself. I also learn skills that i can use for my job in the future. They provide us trainings to be competent for the job.
Pros
Free food
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
they give you enough break food ...they can manage any kind of situation against costumer .also my manager on duty are very very good...they also gave and ask for all your benefit from the company
Pros
free food for coffee breaks
Cons
one hour for lunch and one hour for coffee break
Salary / Benefits
As a Supervisor,i do multi tasking like handling new trainees,mentoring and monitoring subordinate performance. i do also sales forecasting and sales updates.
Pros
free snacks
Salary / Benefits
A company that willing to give good customer and satisfaction to all customers,we serve with cheerful smile and giving our best of our valued customer
Salary / Benefits
In Goldilocks, I was exposed to the public since this was my first Job experience. At first I was so shy but because of Goldilocks I overcome that. I gained my customer service skills.
Salary / Benefits
Working with this company teaches me how to balance and manage my time. How to deal with different people,how to handle responsibility in handling people under my supervision. But it come to the point that i need to grow more than what i have experience here at Goldilocks.
Pros
free meal
Cons
medical benefits
Salary / Benefits
Nice work place Kind co workers Great teamwork Balance treatment Free lunch Good product Clean area Safety Quality product Organize item
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Everyday becomes my routine of may daily life. First i've learn is the daily store sequince, prepare tha production back up for tha wholeday sales and for the next day.. cleaning the assigned area before leaving. About the management its good and knowlediable to handle every staff.
Pros
Free lunch and snack
Cons
8hrs aday
Salary / Benefits
every employee are cheerful and kind. everyday is normal. my managers are so kind and always had a lot of fun times with us. the hardest time were when ther'es a lot of reservations of buffet and need to release on the same day. but everybody is productive and works efficientl.
Salary / Benefits
The management of this work environment and my co-workers were excellent people who were very hospitable in guiding me step by step of executing the job(s) whenever needed. The hardest part of the job was to perform several administrative work within a strict deadline and to deal with impatient clients or customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity to work with the excellent people in the work environment.
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot to my job and i learned in many experience. Managing is not an easy work for a person who handled one stations,stores,peoples and etc.it is a big responsibilities in terms of management. Well,i don't have any problems regarding to may co-workers,because they are already know what they are doing in work. Hardest part in my job is to handled 8 stores in case of a problem in manpower, sales, competitors. Enjoyable part of my job is The time that i visit my 8 stores, because that is the time that we can see each other, talk each other, knowing their concerns and many more opinions to talk.
Pros
Free Travel and Meal expenses
Cons
Long Hours of Duty
Salary / Benefits
My job was little bit hard because of different behaviors of the customers. But I was flexible and humble that's why I handled it well.
Salary / Benefits
store manager scheduling manager ordering manager supervise everyday operations check the inventory and spoilages check daily sales attend monthly meeting in main office
Pros
with meal aloowance
Cons
full time
Salary / Benefits
8hrs working plus overtime with pay.. learned about sales and my management are good handled every employee and all my co workers are a good attitude. im very hapy a part of this team
Pros
freemeal alowance
Cons
8hrs
Salary / Benefits
I prefer to work from Monday to Saturday. I learned how to adopt new environment. I don't have problem about them. They are all Good. When i go to another branch. Having fun with work mates.
  1. Employee Reviews