Goldilocks

Goldilocks Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
training is great . a lot of things you will learned . focus on products and giving excellent costumer service . you learned how to be organize . management is really giving the employees a lot of perks and complementarry .
Salary / Benefits
So far my experienced was nice and very collaborative. The vibe was very comforting. Also the management was approachable and dedicated. That was an amazing workplace after all.
Pros
They have approachable managers
Cons
Most of the time you work and no part time.
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment. Management are well organized when it comes to instructed a task. Fair salary for a contractual worker. Motivates employee to excel l.
Pros
Meal allowance
Cons
Unexpected extension of duty
Salary / Benefits
my team has good day every day because of our morning briefing and our fabulous greetings to our guest everyday. (Goldigooday) i learn a lot in goldilocks like how to decorate a cake and make my own design or decoration and our management always motivate us to have a good revenue were having hard time if we have a lots of order like birthday cakes wedding cakes i enjoy every day if we done properly our task daily
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long day every day over time
Salary / Benefits
The management was great , the training for a short time was been very impressive and how they accommodate and treat new employees are exceptional its like you are already a regular employee.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Heavy production but having great work environment. Having good relationship with co workers. Upper management level interacts with us and treating us like their friend. Motivation comes from with the company.
Pros
Free Meal
Salary / Benefits
Everyday becomes my routine of may daily life. First i've learn is the daily store sequince, prepare tha production back up for tha wholeday sales and for the next day.. cleaning the assigned area before leaving. About the management its good and knowlediable to handle every staff.
Pros
Free lunch and snack
Cons
8hrs aday
Salary / Benefits
The management of this work environment and my co-workers were excellent people who were very hospitable in guiding me step by step of executing the job(s) whenever needed. The hardest part of the job was to perform several administrative work within a strict deadline and to deal with impatient clients or customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity to work with the excellent people in the work environment.
Salary / Benefits
i learned a lot to my job and i learned in many experience. Managing is not an easy work for a person who handled one stations,stores,peoples and etc.it is a big responsibilities in terms of management. Well,i don't have any problems regarding to may co-workers,because they are already know what they are doing in work. Hardest part in my job is to handled 8 stores in case of a problem in manpower, sales, competitors. Enjoyable part of my job is The time that i visit my 8 stores, because that is the time that we can see each other, talk each other, knowing their concerns and many more opinions to talk.
Pros
Free Travel and Meal expenses
Cons
Long Hours of Duty
Salary / Benefits
8hrs working plus overtime with pay.. learned about sales and my management are good handled every employee and all my co workers are a good attitude. im very hapy a part of this team
Pros
freemeal alowance
Cons
8hrs
Salary / Benefits
its nice to be worked at goldilocks,have fun with employees..i've learned to this company of how we can be confident about ourselves,the manage are very much supported to their employees as vice versa..the hardest part of ny job is the company change into another management everything the rules it will become ruin..but inspite of all the challenge that the company has.we enjoyed a lot
Pros
free meal and snacks
Cons
30 mins.
Salary / Benefits
Every ideas and suggestions are welcome. The management really listens to what its subordinates suggests. Fun to work with them as as in you really enjoy every minute of your job. They treat you as professional not as fresher. They helped you grow and mature. They are wiling to teach what you wanna know as long as it will help you to improve in your career.
Pros
free snacks
Salary / Benefits
Entertaining a lot of costumers is a typical work for me. I learned to be patient and hardworking. The management is ok they are approachable whenever you have questions about the job. My co-workers are nice to me they are friendly. When I encounter an argument with a client I think that's the hardest part of the job pleasing the needs and wants of the costumer is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Salary / Benefits
i"m so happy to work to this company their are so nice and good. and i share to them my talent to about cake decorating. i learn how to documents all the product and we had learn how to decorate on the cake. very good management. good co workers. my hardest part of this job is being alone in the store. all day of my job is a very enjoyable job. because i love my job
Pros
free snack
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
It was always fun working with my colleagues in decorating cakes. The management and co-workers were good. The hardest part of the job was obviously rush hours and the enjoyable part was when Goldilocks was holding parties.
Salary / Benefits
As a starter, it is a great experience since the management and my colleagues are cooperative and helpful. I've learned a lot and I'm satisfied with my professional experience with Goldilocks.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day of work is someone in your team is absent.I learned to bake cakes and how to prepare ingredients.Managements is very strict of lates and overtime.My co-workers are fun to work with.The hardest part of the job is when the egg white is deform.The most enjoyable part of the job is mixing the cake ingredients.
Pros
free meal allowance
Cons
Long hours overtime