Goldilocks

Goldilocks Employee Reviews for Service Crew

Salary / Benefits
Goldilocks company is good for me because ive learned a lot, like to manage people who entering the store and to be nice to the customers, Goldilock is full of love because of the employees and also the manager.
Salary / Benefits
training is great . a lot of things you will learned . focus on products and giving excellent costumer service . you learned how to be organize . management is really giving the employees a lot of perks and complementarry .
Salary / Benefits
First of all I want to thank for giving me such opportunity. To work the other for continue my working and i want to work othe company for my high salary
Salary / Benefits
I have worked on an independent project work with 2 other students on Soft Skills. I have also participated in several paper presentations on Business Communication.
Salary / Benefits
Being a Service Crew I need to be fast worker so I can assist anyone who needs help. We need to make sure that our area is always clean so the people will be attracted to cleanliness of the place and presentable.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
This where you be more focus about money. How to process payments. Provide correct receipt and change. Be able to meet different type of customer. And have fun.
Salary / Benefits
they give you to attend seminar and also they tech you how receiving all products,they tech you also how to decorate cake and inventory and how to great and smile to customer
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
my team has good day every day because of our morning briefing and our fabulous greetings to our guest everyday. (Goldigooday) i learn a lot in goldilocks like how to decorate a cake and make my own design or decoration and our management always motivate us to have a good revenue were having hard time if we have a lots of order like birthday cakes wedding cakes i enjoy every day if we done properly our task daily
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long day every day over time
Salary / Benefits
The management was great , the training for a short time was been very impressive and how they accommodate and treat new employees are exceptional its like you are already a regular employee.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Everyday becomes my routine of may daily life. First i've learn is the daily store sequince, prepare tha production back up for tha wholeday sales and for the next day.. cleaning the assigned area before leaving. About the management its good and knowlediable to handle every staff.
Pros
Free lunch and snack
Cons
8hrs aday
Salary / Benefits
After working your way up to a coveted shift at your first waiter or waitress job , it's likely that you'll move on to a better-paying server position at a different restaurant. After working there for a few years, you may transition into a managerial role. Some restaurants have a formal manager training program, while others require several years of experience before promoting servers.
Pros
food allowance, tranfortation
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
we only experience a typical day only in weekend, i learned about this job is u need to separate you personal life when im on duty. i have a nice and understanding manager. i have a helpful co-workers. and the hardest part of my job was during dec24to25. my most enjoyable part of our job is when we helping and enjoying our task even we all tired we don't forget to smile and lough.
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
It was always fun working with my colleagues in decorating cakes. The management and co-workers were good. The hardest part of the job was obviously rush hours and the enjoyable part was when Goldilocks was holding parties.
Salary / Benefits
I worked in Goldilocks as a service crew but it was only for summer job around 3 months only. This is my first job and i've realized how har to be a working student but I know it's part of our life. All i can say I was so happy working in Goldilocs even for few months only.
Pros
free food
Cons
sometimes long hours and short hours
Salary / Benefits
Receiving product everyday, writing a message to a greeting cake. having conversation to our manager. The hardest part is when you are alone to ur station because ur the only one who will receive the products, ur the one who will write the message. Then the most enjoyable part is when the Christmas party coming, because this day will be the day that all the crew of goldilocks will meet each other in one place. Having fun and enjoying the day all day.