Goldilocks

Goldilocks Employee Reviews for Crew Member

Salary / Benefits
Good time allowance, learn fast because of the trainer.. a well mannered co worker, good benefits, nice in shift rotating of schedule.. no contractualization..
Salary / Benefits
I love to work there. I have so much fun. The staffs are friendly and I don't encounter any problem while working there. Binabayaran rin kami ng sapat
Salary / Benefits
It is very nice experience , having part in Goldilocks. I've learned a lot , from script writing, to how to manage all the task and finish the work on time. Yes its hard , buts there's no work or job that its not hard.
Salary / Benefits
*enjoy and love your work *verry strick to employee *nightshif schedule *finish product control It is fair to treat the employee and you will be careful to learn
Pros
free coffee break
Cons
overtime 4hours
Salary / Benefits
it is good because there are friendly co-workers and you will feel that you are in your home.. tired but happy because of happy environment and they cooked food if they want.
Pros
free cakes
Salary / Benefits
Indeed is an incredible company that really takes the growth and development of its employees to heart. I am so blessed and lucky to work for this fantastic company!
Salary / Benefits
Good working environment. Management are well organized when it comes to instructed a task. Fair salary for a contractual worker. Motivates employee to excel l.
Pros
Meal allowance
Cons
Unexpected extension of duty
Salary / Benefits
Heavy production but having great work environment. Having good relationship with co workers. Upper management level interacts with us and treating us like their friend. Motivation comes from with the company.
Pros
Free Meal
Salary / Benefits
In Goldilocks, I was exposed to the public since this was my first Job experience. At first I was so shy but because of Goldilocks I overcome that. I gained my customer service skills.
Salary / Benefits
Nice work place Kind co workers Great teamwork Balance treatment Free lunch Good product Clean area Safety Quality product Organize item
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
every employee are cheerful and kind. everyday is normal. my managers are so kind and always had a lot of fun times with us. the hardest time were when ther'es a lot of reservations of buffet and need to release on the same day. but everybody is productive and works efficientl.
Salary / Benefits
cashiering and inventory which replenish the items first in first out . cashiering are one of the front line which mean that assist the costumer with their needs. repeat the order also the payment and change to be sure .
Pros
with allowance
Cons
exact time
Salary / Benefits
i"m so happy to work to this company their are so nice and good. and i share to them my talent to about cake decorating. i learn how to documents all the product and we had learn how to decorate on the cake. very good management. good co workers. my hardest part of this job is being alone in the store. all day of my job is a very enjoyable job. because i love my job
Pros
free snack
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
• The first duty of cashier is to greet the customers entering into organization. • Handling all the cash transaction of an organization. • Receive payment by cash, cheques, credit card etc. • Checking daily cash accounts. • Guiding and solving queries of customer. • Providing training and assistance to new joined cashier • Maintain monthly, weekly and daily report of transactions.
Salary / Benefits
The hardest when the costumer want thing and a few minutes they change and change and change, and best way the temper that you have give some more when the costumer fulfill.
Pros
looking for good