Goldilocks

Goldilocks Employee Reviews in Baguio

Salary / Benefits
Good time allowance, learn fast because of the trainer.. a well mannered co worker, good benefits, nice in shift rotating of schedule.. no contractualization..
Salary / Benefits
As a Supervisor,i do multi tasking like handling new trainees,mentoring and monitoring subordinate performance. i do also sales forecasting and sales updates.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
Salary / Benefits
A company that willing to give good customer and satisfaction to all customers,we serve with cheerful smile and giving our best of our valued customer
Salary / Benefits
The company helped me to bring out all my hidden capabilities that i didn't expect to be happened. This job improved my communication skills. I've been always excited to go to work because of my funny co-workers, we helped each other to make our job fun even if we're having difficulties sometime but in a proper way. Maybe the hardest part in this job for me due to being emotional is how to manage customer complaints, it was quite hard at first but you will also learned how to get used to it. The best feeling that i had experienced in this job is when you meet you customer's satisfaction and you get appreciated because of it.