Goldilocks

Goldilocks Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
More work experience and having a more friends good of communicating and they have a friendly manager and a complete salary, clean bulding have a funny and attraction friends
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
11Hours
Salary / Benefits
Greatgot to experience facing different kinds of people. always smile and greet and thank the customers that is one of the many things that I learned there
Pros
harmony at work, good co workers
Cons
none all good
Salary / Benefits
Goldilocks company is good for me because ive learned a lot, like to manage people who entering the store and to be nice to the customers, Goldilock is full of love because of the employees and also the manager.
Salary / Benefits
Good time allowance, learn fast because of the trainer.. a well mannered co worker, good benefits, nice in shift rotating of schedule.. no contractualization..
Salary / Benefits
I'm willing to work to enhance my capabilty and to be able assisting customers as far as my work is concern.willing to have overtime to help mg co workers to finish our jobs properly
Salary / Benefits
I love to work there. I have so much fun. The staffs are friendly and I don't encounter any problem while working there. Binabayaran rin kami ng sapat
Salary / Benefits
training is great . a lot of things you will learned . focus on products and giving excellent costumer service . you learned how to be organize . management is really giving the employees a lot of perks and complementarry .
Salary / Benefits
It is very nice experience , having part in Goldilocks. I've learned a lot , from script writing, to how to manage all the task and finish the work on time. Yes its hard , buts there's no work or job that its not hard.
Salary / Benefits
So far my experienced was nice and very collaborative. The vibe was very comforting. Also the management was approachable and dedicated. That was an amazing workplace after all.
Pros
They have approachable managers
Cons
Most of the time you work and no part time.
Salary / Benefits
First of all I want to thank for giving me such opportunity. To work the other for continue my working and i want to work othe company for my high salary
Salary / Benefits
I have worked on an independent project work with 2 other students on Soft Skills. I have also participated in several paper presentations on Business Communication.
Salary / Benefits
people are always happy when it comes to employees. Employees get free drinks and meals at breaks. There always polite to one another. when it comes to personal issues regarding life problems they are willing to work with you.
Pros
very good management
Salary / Benefits
clean dinning area, serve costumer what they need, helping my teammates and also learned to appreciate small things also be a good listener to our manager and obey the rules of the company, most of the time my teammates help each other when peak hours came. When someone did not do his/her role and leave the station dirty or not totally complete, I enjoy lots of costumer was happy because we do are job to serve them.
Pros
discounted cakes or meal
Cons
deductions
Salary / Benefits
*enjoy and love your work *verry strick to employee *nightshif schedule *finish product control It is fair to treat the employee and you will be careful to learn
Pros
free coffee break
Cons
overtime 4hours
Salary / Benefits
You should be good in speaking or dealing to the customer most especially if you are talking about sales.and you should think promos that you can deal
Salary / Benefits
My work was fun. I had fun putting icing on cakes and at the same time making sure that the cakes I made are presentable and worth selling. I like my job but my salary was very little so I had to look for another job with a much bigger salary.
Salary / Benefits
Being a Service Crew I need to be fast worker so I can assist anyone who needs help. We need to make sure that our area is always clean so the people will be attracted to cleanliness of the place and presentable.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
having a great times with co workers .. learned more station by the help of others .. continue to grow and getting smarter than before . can handle work pressure
Pros
free meal
Cons
peak
Salary / Benefits
it is good because there are friendly co-workers and you will feel that you are in your home.. tired but happy because of happy environment and they cooked food if they want.
Pros
free cakes
Salary / Benefits
The Company are having a friendly co-employee, I learned and enhance my baking skills base in company standards. Learned some new techniques in baking.
Pros
free meals
Cons
long travel hours
Salary / Benefits
This where you be more focus about money. How to process payments. Provide correct receipt and change. Be able to meet different type of customer. And have fun.
  1. Employee Reviews