Goldilocks

Goldilocks Employee Reviews

Philippines60 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Goldilocks company is good for me because ive learned a lot, like to manage people who entering the store and to be nice to the customers, Goldilock is full of love because of the employees and also the manager.
Salary / Benefits
Good time allowance, learn fast because of the trainer.. a well mannered co worker, good benefits, nice in shift rotating of schedule.. no contractualization..
Salary / Benefits
I love to work there. I have so much fun. The staffs are friendly and I don't encounter any problem while working there. Binabayaran rin kami ng sapat
Salary / Benefits
training is great . a lot of things you will learned . focus on products and giving excellent costumer service . you learned how to be organize . management is really giving the employees a lot of perks and complementarry .
Salary / Benefits
It is very nice experience , having part in Goldilocks. I've learned a lot , from script writing, to how to manage all the task and finish the work on time.

Yes its hard , buts there's no work or job that its not hard.
Salary / Benefits
So far my experienced was nice and very collaborative. The vibe was very comforting. Also the management was approachable and dedicated. That was an amazing workplace after all.
Pros
They have approachable managers
Cons
Most of the time you work and no part time.
Salary / Benefits
First of all I want to thank for giving me such opportunity. To work the other for continue my working and i want to work othe company for my high salary
Salary / Benefits
I have worked on an independent project work with 2 other students on Soft Skills. I have also participated in several paper presentations on Business Communication.
Salary / Benefits
*enjoy and love your work
*verry strick to employee

*nightshif schedule

*finish product control

It is fair to treat the employee and you will be careful to learn
Pros
free coffee break
Cons
overtime 4hours
Salary / Benefits
You should be good in speaking or dealing to the customer most especially if you are talking about sales.and you should think promos that you can deal
Salary / Benefits
My work was fun. I had fun putting icing on cakes and at the same time making sure that the cakes I made are presentable and worth selling. I like my job but my salary was very little so I had to look for another job with a much bigger salary.
Salary / Benefits
Being a Service Crew I need to be fast worker so I can assist anyone who needs help. We need to make sure that our area is always clean so the people will be attracted to cleanliness of the place and presentable.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
having a great times with co workers .. learned more station by the help of others .. continue to grow and getting smarter than before . can handle work pressure
Pros
free meal
Cons
peak
Salary / Benefits
it is good because there are friendly co-workers and you will feel that you are in your home.. tired but happy because of happy environment and they cooked food if they want.
Pros
free cakes
Salary / Benefits
The Company are having a friendly co-employee, I learned and enhance my baking skills base in company standards. Learned some new techniques in baking.
Pros
free meals
Cons
long travel hours
Salary / Benefits
This where you be more focus about money. How to process payments. Provide correct receipt and change. Be able to meet different type of customer. And have fun.
Salary / Benefits
Indeed is an incredible company that really takes the growth and development of its employees to heart. I am so blessed and lucky to work for this fantastic company!
Salary / Benefits
Its ok but not good to work there for years. No step up and no challenging works.better to work abroad.goldilocks has too much problem like they should get payments of uniforms from staffs
Salary / Benefits
The Company, staff and superiors are all great. Had a great time working with them, especially doing transactions with the customers and building freindly environement with them.
Salary / Benefits
Stressful , and far workplace in my place, lack of budget, many do works that has given to us, even if it is not part of the job, but i've learned a lot .
Salary / Benefits
they give you to attend seminar and also they tech you how receiving all products,they tech you also how to decorate cake and inventory and how to great and smile to customer
Pros
free meal