Golden Donuts

Golden Donuts Work-Life Balance reviews

Philippines37 reviews

Clear
3.6Salary & Benefits

As much as I love my job, I don't mind the tireless duty. I learned a lot especially the things that aren't my responsibilities yet, that's how they train their employees for the future promotions.

Pros

Employee meal, Team Buildings

Cons

Long hours as needed

Good training ground to enhance managerial skills

The most enjoyable part of this company is working with diverse personality of people and it also has a good quality service offered. Good training ground for aspiring managers

I Learned a lot in this company especially on how to deal people with different kind of attitude. I also realized that i can do craft outside of my expertise.

Pros

On time salary

Cons

limited overtime

great workplace

I learned a lot especially day to day cycle of work inside your department, different duties and responsibilities assigned to you anytime that will totally challenge your knowledge. The management are great especially the leaders. The most enjoyable part of my previous job is all are friendly they will help you when you are in hard times, great feelings when you are working because of your surroundings.

Pros

free afternoon meal

Cons

extended time of work

It is a fun workplace that can help you to improve yourself

It is a fun workplace where you can learn lot of things to improved yourself and to improved your skills especially in customer service. This workplace will build your productivity.

Cons

Productive and fun work place

Working at Golden Donut's, Inc is really really good. All employees and the management has a teamwork, they communicate well to their employees and i love working with them.

Pros

Fun working even under pressure

Good Managament

Its a good workplace but when there's an opportunity coming in to your life you just have to leave it behind. Management is good but the salary in not good enough though.

Productive and fun while working

i have lot of expirience in this company. I learn woke up early to go to work. Go on time in work. Don't be lazy on work. Must have good character in work. Always smile in work. There are times that we have prank in work.

Productive and enjoyable place to work with basketball court.

Enjoyable and pleasant place to work. Managers and Supervisors is very helpful to the tasks being given to the workers. Management always prioritizes the safety of their workers.

Pros

free lunch and drinks

Cons

fun work place, hanging out on the last day of the weeks.

comfortable work place the supervisors are very hand on. The management supportive but sometimes they didn't listen to the explanations of the employees. My co-workers are all good and a happy people. The most enjoyable part of the job is all of the staff, supervisors and management act like a friends during non office hours. Very fun.

Pros

free donuts in the afternoon

Cons

sometimes no social life.

fun and enjoy

its fun of being part of the production, tiring but enjoy. i enjoy a lot when i was there bec all the boses are cool they"re all kind and they're all friendly..

Cons

long hours (ovetime)

A place that promotes Work-Life Balance

Company is like living in a Big House wherein each department has its own challenges to accomplished but at the end of the day everyone is in unison to achieve common goal and that is to preserve the culture and management style of the company.

Pros

Upon regularisation, you get employees meal.

Cons

N/a

Enjoy working with company

Happy working with this company you will enjoy working with the people around you. The management is very supportive in every projects that entails cost savings. Hardest part is the implementation of new system in the start but later on become easy tasks. Most enjoyable are achieving goals as planned.

Pros

free medical card

Salary Late

Salary is late and company cannot give me position i wanted to have

Pros

Cons

Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Donuts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits