Golden Donuts

Golden Donuts Job Security & Advancement reviews

Philippines37 reviews

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

As much as I love my job, I don't mind the tireless duty. I learned a lot especially the things that aren't my responsibilities yet, that's how they train their employees for the future promotions.

Pros

Employee meal, Team Buildings

Cons

Long hours as needed

Good training ground to enhance managerial skills

The most enjoyable part of this company is working with diverse personality of people and it also has a good quality service offered. Good training ground for aspiring managers

I Learned a lot in this company especially on how to deal people with different kind of attitude. I also realized that i can do craft outside of my expertise.

Pros

On time salary

Cons

limited overtime

It is a fun workplace that can help you to improve yourself

It is a fun workplace where you can learn lot of things to improved yourself and to improved your skills especially in customer service. This workplace will build your productivity.

Good Managament

Its a good workplace but when there's an opportunity coming in to your life you just have to leave it behind. Management is good but the salary in not good enough though.

Productive and fun while working

i have lot of expirience in this company. I learn woke up early to go to work. Go on time in work. Don't be lazy on work. Must have good character in work. Always smile in work. There are times that we have prank in work.

Fun Workplace

Learned a lot from customer service enjoyed working in front of computer cause that is what i love the most. happy working in an food industry

Salary Late

Salary is late and company cannot give me position i wanted to have

Pros

Cons

Salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Donuts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Golden Donuts in popular locations

• Golden Donuts
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?