Golden Donuts

Golden Donuts Culture reviews

Philippines37 reviews

Clear

Good employees Family oriented culture Management are approachable

Good employeesFamily oriented cultureManagement are approachableShould improve benefits package InnovativeShould provide more trainings to people

Pros

Big bonus twice a year, Yearly salary increase

Cons

Multiple roles, no enough benefits

Values and culture below par

Favoritism is experienced mostly on the middle mgt up( sipsip system is the culture )One becomes less motivated with this type of work ethicsPersonal issues are also included on the and others kpis

Pros

free mtg lunches

Cons

With favoritism

great workplace

I learned a lot especially day to day cycle of work inside your department, different duties and responsibilities assigned to you anytime that will totally challenge your knowledge. The management are great especially the leaders. The most enjoyable part of my previous job is all are friendly they will help you when you are in hard times, great feelings when you are working because of your surroundings.

Pros

free afternoon meal

Cons

extended time of work

I am happy as a working student

I am hard working and learned a lot of things. The place of work is done. The management of my work is best for helping people undergo training. I'm working student during that time.

Pros

Part timer

Cons

6 Hours

exciting and productive

The good thing with this company is managers are focused on how they motivate their staff on upselling and gives reward in return. Very good teamwork.

I learn almost everything here

This job exposed me to the real world of responsibility as a Manager. I realize that a good leader can be a manager but not all managers are leaders. I chose to be a leader, my people is my responsibility. Every mistakes, achievements and complains are my responsibility. The hardest part in this job was encountering complicated customers but its also the most enjoyable part, overcoming the fer in encountering complicated customers was an achievement in my part as a manager.

There are seminars for employees for growth and development

Golden Donuts Inc. Management is goal-oriented and competitive worldwide. Our Marketing Team has been consistently getting awards from U.S. Brands.

Pros

Free Employee's Meal per day

Cons

No Medical Support for Supervisory level and below

Productive and enjoyable place to work with basketball court.

Enjoyable and pleasant place to work. Managers and Supervisors is very helpful to the tasks being given to the workers. Management always prioritizes the safety of their workers.

Pros

free lunch and drinks

A place that promotes Work-Life Balance

Company is like living in a Big House wherein each department has its own challenges to accomplished but at the end of the day everyone is in unison to achieve common goal and that is to preserve the culture and management style of the company.

Pros

Upon regularisation, you get employees meal.

Cons

N/a

good work experience

the most enjoyable part of my job is all the superior is so good.

Pros

open over time

Cons

short break

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Donuts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Golden Donuts in popular locations

• Golden Donuts
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?