Golden Donuts

Golden Donuts Employee Reviews

Philippines37 reviews

Good employees Family oriented culture Management are approachable

Good employeesFamily oriented cultureManagement are approachableShould improve benefits package InnovativeShould provide more trainings to people

Pros

Big bonus twice a year, Yearly salary increase

Cons

Multiple roles, no enough benefits

Values and culture below par

Favoritism is experienced mostly on the middle mgt up( sipsip system is the culture )One becomes less motivated with this type of work ethicsPersonal issues are also included on the and others kpis

Pros

free mtg lunches

Cons

With favoritism

As much as I love my job, I don't mind the tireless duty. I learned a lot especially the things that aren't my responsibilities yet, that's how they train their employees for the future promotions.

Pros

Employee meal, Team Buildings

Cons

Long hours as needed

Fun work place have a free employee meal

Growing food and beverage industry, work on fast facing and work on specific timeline. I've learn to work independently and meet the work/ project within or ahead the deadline.

Good training ground to enhance managerial skills

The most enjoyable part of this company is working with diverse personality of people and it also has a good quality service offered. Good training ground for aspiring managers

I Learned a lot in this company especially on how to deal people with different kind of attitude. I also realized that i can do craft outside of my expertise.

Pros

On time salary

Cons

limited overtime

great workplace

I learned a lot especially day to day cycle of work inside your department, different duties and responsibilities assigned to you anytime that will totally challenge your knowledge. The management are great especially the leaders. The most enjoyable part of my previous job is all are friendly they will help you when you are in hard times, great feelings when you are working because of your surroundings.

Pros

free afternoon meal

Cons

extended time of work

Productive and teamwork

A typical day, check all the sales in all booths I learned all the variety of flavors and taste all the products Management is good and fair Workplace was nice and comfortable The hardest part when the materials were out of stocks and not available The most enjoyable when all the products were sold out on a day

Pros

Free transportation and incentives

Cons

No free lunch

I am happy as a working student

I am hard working and learned a lot of things. The place of work is done. The management of my work is best for helping people undergo training. I'm working student during that time.

Pros

Part timer

Cons

6 Hours

It is great to work with superiors.

Summarizes orders of clients and make job orders to Warehouse Section. Check buffer stocks raw and packaging materials and order for replenishments to Purchasing Department.

Pros

Accessability of plant location

exciting and productive

The good thing with this company is managers are focused on how they motivate their staff on upselling and gives reward in return. Very good teamwork.

It is a fun workplace that can help you to improve yourself

It is a fun workplace where you can learn lot of things to improved yourself and to improved your skills especially in customer service. This workplace will build your productivity.

No Work-Life balance.

They often times require almost-double shifts with no over time pay. Training was good and they have certifications to allow you to train others which is a good thing.

Pros

Good experience

Cons

Exceeding hours and hours of work with no compensation

Convinient and friendly workplace

I am a field based employer. I am part of a Franchisee Department where i managed some of the Franchisees of our company. Basically, I act as a representative of the company to oversee the fanchisee's business per se.

Productive and fun work place

Working at Golden Donut's, Inc is really really good. All employees and the management has a teamwork, they communicate well to their employees and i love working with them.

Pros

Fun working even under pressure

Cons

I learn almost everything here

This job exposed me to the real world of responsibility as a Manager. I realize that a good leader can be a manager but not all managers are leaders. I chose to be a leader, my people is my responsibility. Every mistakes, achievements and complains are my responsibility. The hardest part in this job was encountering complicated customers but its also the most enjoyable part, overcoming the fer in encountering complicated customers was an achievement in my part as a manager.

Giving a 100% when it comes to delighting each customer

A very happy working place, maintaining friendly environment, focusing on delighting customers, giving 100% satisfaction, happy management, friendly managers.

Pros

Exact 8 hours duty

Cons

No free meal

fun workplace

Golden Donuts is Good for Stater like me. i learned more about my works/job . entertaining clients assisting the needs of our every outlets. what i loved the most was we are like family not just office mates in that case the pressure will lessen.

Pros

free meal (donut)

Cons

n/a

Good Managament

Its a good workplace but when there's an opportunity coming in to your life you just have to leave it behind. Management is good but the salary in not good enough though.

productive fun but its cool

i miss how to cream and flavored donuts and frying under the high temp. of oil and ufter that they mixing flavored donuts doe. I've been work 6 days a week with 1 day off but also continuous ovetime

Pros

self carrying food

Cons

exactly overtime with 2hours

Productive and fun while working

i have lot of expirience in this company. I learn woke up early to go to work. Go on time in work. Don't be lazy on work. Must have good character in work. Always smile in work. There are times that we have prank in work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Donuts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits