Golden Donuts
View all Golden Donuts reviews

Golden Donuts

Golden Donuts Employee Review

Salary Late

Salary is late and company cannot give me position i wanted to have

Pros

Cons

Salary

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

A Good Company for Training

I was engaged in promoting the Brand in a Local Way. I handled all company owned stores. During my tenure, I was tasked with the responsibility of acquiring institutional sales by the mean of Local Store Marketing. The company is very keen to their employees in terms of training. They want each employee up to date with the current trends and skills that an employee must possess this training is conducted every six months. The working environment is pleasant, smiling faces greets you everyday. There is balance everywhere and employees are well - disciplined.

Pros

Meal Allowance, Transportation Allowance

Cons

No overtime pays, work during holidays, no health cards

A good training ground

A good training ground if you want to learn management and food standards. Base on my experience, it was oky. Since I am the only manager for the branch, no assistant, I can’t have a day off. Worked 29 days out of the month. Your area colleagues will try to bring you down. Wasn’t well compensated, a shift manager position handling a store. Worked 12 hrs a day with 1 to no rest day in a month. Lol.

Pros

Employee Meal

Cons

Gaslighting, overworked, sipsip culture.

Good employees Family oriented culture Management are approachable

Good employeesFamily oriented cultureManagement are approachableShould improve benefits package InnovativeShould provide more trainings to people

Pros

Big bonus twice a year, Yearly salary increase

Cons

Multiple roles, no enough benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Donuts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Golden Donuts in popular locations

• Golden Donuts
  • Salary Late
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?