Golden Donuts
View all Golden Donuts reviews

Golden Donuts

Golden Donuts Employee Review

Enjoy working with company

Happy working with this company you will enjoy working with the people around you. The management is very supportive in every projects that entails cost savings. Hardest part is the implementation of new system in the start but later on become easy tasks. Most enjoyable are achieving goals as planned.

Pros

free medical card

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same location

I am happy as a working student

I am hard working and learned a lot of things. The place of work is done. The management of my work is best for helping people undergo training. I'm working student during that time.

Pros

Part timer

Cons

6 Hours
Same location

I learn almost everything here

This job exposed me to the real world of responsibility as a Manager. I realize that a good leader can be a manager but not all managers are leaders. I chose to be a leader, my people is my responsibility. Every mistakes, achievements and complains are my responsibility. The hardest part in this job was encountering complicated customers but its also the most enjoyable part, overcoming the fer in encountering complicated customers was an achievement in my part as a manager.

Giving a 100% when it comes to delighting each customer

A very happy working place, maintaining friendly environment, focusing on delighting customers, giving 100% satisfaction, happy management, friendly managers.

Pros

Exact 8 hours duty

Cons

No free meal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Donuts. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Golden Donuts in popular locations

• Golden Donuts
  • Enjoy working with company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?