Golden Arches Development Corporation
Golden Arches Development Corporation Employee Review

Fun workplace and good colleagues

September 12, 2019
Have a good working environment some good colleagues would help you any time let you learn more methods in the job given and have cons and pros as normal individuals but can still come through everything at the end of the day.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
Discounts for any company owned stores
Cons
Long hours and long travel time
January 23, 2018
Same roleSame location
Treasury Accountant (Current Employee) - Makati City
GADC is a good place to work at and has good colleagues to work along with together with a nice culture and values being shared to each other. Thee company provides better benefits to its employees.
June 28, 2020
Same location
Service Crew/Cashier (Current Employee) - Makati
I'll go to the store happy, safe greet the co workers, and they'll greet you too. My managers are so approachable that they treat us like their own children.
We have strong leadership, customer service excellence, task oriented.

There are no hardest part of the job if you really love it. The most enjoyable of the job at peak hour we help each other.
May 13, 2020
Same location
Restaurant General Manager Trainee (Current Employee) - Makati
Golden Arches Development Corporation is an outstanding company for me. The company is very generous in providing training and classes for your personal and work development. Management treats you as a family and they are willing to help you on your personal growth. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with different type of people, wherein acknowledging diversity is pointed out as a tool to achieve success in the company.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Arches Development Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4