Golden Arches Development Corporation

Golden Arches Development Corporation Employee Reviews for Crew Member

Crew Member18 reviews
Philippines18 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Just apply every lesson that you have learned in the training procedures. This company is good for working students because salary is just enough for singles but not advisable to settle for good.
Pros
Competitive benefits
Cons
somehow toxic and low income
Salary / Benefits
Productive and competitive workplace.The management are so strict when it comes to food quality. The most important thing that I had experienced in Macdonalds was we treat each other as a family
Salary / Benefits
I learned from being a crew of the Mcdonald's Family is be patient and love your work. It is not easy to be a crew. Everyday you will encounter different people with different personalities so you must understand them and be polite. The workplace culture is highest improvement. The hardest part of the job is when one of the crew is absent. It is not easy to work if you are not complete and their are a lot of customer. But at the end of the day or I must say at the end of the shift, you and your crewmates will be having fun.
Salary / Benefits
The management is good and also the co workers.
Golden Arches Development Corp. operates the McDonald's fast-food chain in the Philippines and is based in Makati City, Philippines. Golden Arches Development Corp. operates as a subsidiary of Arcos Dorados Holdings, Inc.
Pros
Free Lunch and allowed to work here even if you're a student
Salary / Benefits
great first job for everybody who's looking for part time work. I learned how to deal with team members, great teamwork. I love the managers. I learned the multitasking.
Pros
free lunch. Discounts.
Cons
short breaks
I learn to Balance time
The hardest part of the job i handled is to extend duties even if i have class to chase

The most enjoyable is that having friend with different Personallity
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
typical day is being attentive all the time. what I learned is how hard to be a working student. The management is very crucial on employing and implementing standards. The hardest part of the job is when overall/major cleaning, it takes a lot of patience and dedications to continue the job. The most enjoyable part on the job is the gatherings of all crews and managers some time.
Salary / Benefits
I learned on how to work and what you need when you are working with a lot of customers. And its enjoyable because you will have meet many people and they became my friends like the crews and managers.
Salary / Benefits
The salary is too small. No healthcard and the management is not good. Sometimes there are hours that is not paid by the payroll manager and though they organize meetings, your opinions are wasted. Hoping for change..
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short hours
Salary / Benefits
Fund of excitements. The company has many incentives with free meals in every shifts. It has also differents events in every seasons. The managers work with passionate.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Golden Arches Development Corporation?
Salary / Benefits
• Responsible for delivering the highest level of customer service, in a clean and safe environment.
• Responsible for order taking and cashiering ang assembling of orders.

• Responsible for preparing safe foods to customers.

• Responsible for Party Hosting, Mccelebration, Funday and other activities

I learned how to handle some difficulties incidents and be responsible all time.

Enjoyable part of being Local Store Marketing representative to give happiness to the children all time.

Thank you.
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
At work its not that easy to cope up with the things you'll do, you just need to follow their instructions and you're set. I have learned that we need to work just like serving our own family to create a friendly and a very hospitable ambience when entering the store. The management are strict in terms of giving serving to the customer but we don't take it personally it's just part of their job. We always say thank you and please as we get an order or ordering someone. The hardest part is when the store is full and they demand to get it, that, give me that, this, etch. Which is also enjoyable for me because I can serve them and give what they want, another thing is that I love the smell of food.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Carrying heavy objects
normally having a 6hrs of workhours, 6 working days a week,
ive learned to be a service crew, assisting customer and giving what they needs, and producing a quality products that will satisfy our customer's wants
Pros
free lunch
Cons
mandatory extend in work hours
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with free foods. Here in Golden Arches Development Corporation I have so many things that I learned, about customer service and about sales and marketing. The hardest part of my job when your sales is down then you need to go around to find a sales, most enjoyable part of my job their is when I'm conducting a party.
Salary / Benefits
the work is fun the management is good. also the relationship from crew - management,, but the food is not that satisfied ,, i mean the product itself it should be at least be developed to adopt the Filipino taste!
Pros
enough meal
Cons
good incentives
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot on how to deliver foods with good quality that will surely satisfy our customer through McDonald's procedure .
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
always busy at this kind of job but it pays good enough a day.
respect one another to keep the team bonding at tight.

to many activities for the staff that the management give.
Pros
free meal
Cons
exact hours
Salary / Benefits
Golden Arches Development Corp. gives exemplary experience to their workers.
in every duty I always get new knowledge and basic approaches when it comes to dealing with customers.

The hardest part of the job is not the training but the adjustments on how will I be able to cope with my co-workers but other than that it's fun working with them.
Pros
free meal, Awards and rewards, Good working environment
Cons
Long Hours of work if some crew commits AWOL
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Arches Development Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4