Golden Arches Development Corporation

Golden Arches Development Corporation Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Quezon City34 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Actually this is my first work in my life. When Im in the training i dont know what im going to do and i adjust myself everytime. I have learned a lot and also you need to smile even if you have many problems because smile is the best way to make our lives better.
Salary / Benefits
Being a service crew might be hard at first but you will eventually improve and grow as long as you listen to your fellow crews and managers. Just believe in yourself and have a good communication with the customers and your workmates as well.
Salary / Benefits
McDonald's gave me customer service experience that carries over to all jobs. Being kind to anyone regardless of how they treat you has shown me,me. I've grown working from with McDonald's and will not trade this experience for nothing. McDonald's was an excellent training ground.
Salary / Benefits
I can manage my studies as well as work because of the availability of schedule provided by our manager and I can easily communicate with my colleagues and customers .
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is stressful day because the only free time we have is our break time, sometimes we have our late break time because of lot costumers especially during lunch/dinner time. But It also fun because of my workmates, they make my duty lighter.
Salary / Benefits
The mcdonalds is prioty when it comes to the quality and customer experience. It also important to them to manage and plan the targets that need to achieve every month
Salary / Benefits
I am working every weekdays with 8 hours. Its hard to clean faster as I can but it is okay as long as I am seeing the lobby clean. The workplace is so nice. My hardest part on my job is that I finish my work hour in 12 am. But the most enjoyable part is in every lunch hour because the food is free.
Pros
Free Lunch
Salary / Benefits
I had a great time working as a service crew at McDonald's since I was properly trained in every stations in the restaurant. We are also properly oriented about giving a good customer service experience.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Hassle hours
Salary / Benefits
Golden Arches Corporation Development is good in handling employees, they're make sure that all the benefits will be given accordingly to each employee. The management team very accessible to reach out, when there's a problem about your job, they're always lend their hands to help you. McDonald's is a very good training ground to each managemnet trainee.
Pros
Free Meal
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a great day because I served people well, so they will leave our store branch with a smile. The supervisors & managers are taking care of their employees, They spend a lot of time just to make sure the employees learned and well trained.
Salary / Benefits
I am thankful to my previous employer for giving me the opportunity to grow as an individual and reaching my potential as an effective leader.I just love McDonald's.
Pros
Training & Seminars, HMO Benefits & Incentives
Cons
No Overtime Pay
Salary / Benefits
Thank you for helping me develop my self.. I learned a lot of things.. I learned how to handle my time management.. And it gives me more idea about working in this company. Thank you.
Pros
Free Food, Benefits
Salary / Benefits
Its fun working with people in this company. Managers are cool and is easy to work with. You make friends while working. But sometimes for a part timer like me, its hard to have a duty of 8 hours a day because I have to balance my school activities and my job.
Pros
Free break food
Cons
Long working hours sometimes
Salary / Benefits
typical of work is very tired when you are in beginning of your career but if you what to do everyday woukd be a fun day. I learned how to manage my time. working and going to my practicum and at the same time is going to school.. management is good and see our sacrifices. Workplace is cool beacause you dont know when is the really pickhour or many customers go inside in our store. the hardest part is when you go to a jumpshift. most enjoyable is when we catered large food order
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Salary / Benefits
- At least out at exactly time
- I have learned that you need to be your self and not lean on others

- Nice People

- The hardest part of the job is when you need to go home late. And the enjoyable was when customers love what you/we are doing
Pros
Free Lunches
Salary / Benefits
There's a lot of benefits I recieved from them, and also the time is flexible and it's easy to work there. The Management is quite strict and I encountered some of not so good co-worker but, overall, IT's so good to work here.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Not so good co-workers
Salary / Benefits
I experience up and down in this company
I experience a rude manager, crew and customers but then i need to be patient because this is my job

I want to take another job for me to experience more in life
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Minimum hours
Salary / Benefits
Good place for new graduates. Good training is given periodically. Chance to meet a diverse field of customers, face to face.You'll meet a lot of new friends
Pros
Free meal, uniforma, hmo
Cons
Long hours for high volume store
Salary / Benefits
Easily to learn and have a good communication with others. they have care to their crew , they are understanding they have a lot of incentives when we get our target that's why i'll do my best to hit our target sales.
Pros
free lunch
Salary / Benefits
Its really one of the best work that i experienced.working in mcdonalds is really happy when im on duty i really enjoyed it because i have a people that im happy to work with
Pros
Free meal
Salary / Benefits
Because they treat all equal. This job is hard but I enjoyed to stay there. The management are approachable and the workplace culture will treat equal.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short and long hour
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Arches Development Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4