Golden Arches Development Corporation

Golden Arches Development Corporation Employee Reviews in Makati

Makati48 reviews
Salary / Benefits
I'll go to the store happy, safe greet the co workers, and they'll greet you too. My managers are so approachable that they treat us like their own children.
We have strong leadership, customer service excellence, task oriented.

There are no hardest part of the job if you really love it. The most enjoyable of the job at peak hour we help each other.
Salary / Benefits
Golden Arches Development Corporation is an outstanding company for me. The company is very generous in providing training and classes for your personal and work development. Management treats you as a family and they are willing to help you on your personal growth. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with different type of people, wherein acknowledging diversity is pointed out as a tool to achieve success in the company.
Salary / Benefits
I am currently working as Shift manager.
Working in a fast faced environment is really stressful. Most of the time you can feel that you are not doing what supposed to be the task of the manager because of lack of crews. You will end up fill in the station of the absent crew. It is really tiring. Lots of overtime because of the situation and that overtimes doesn't count on your salary. Reaching of incentives are sometimes unreasonable. Seems like they are setting impossible to reach sales target. The rest days tend to be literally your rest day because of the tiring day passed by.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working at the company.. Training is excellent when it comes to performing job related work.
But i want to learn more and explore more on other jobs where i can use what i have learned at the company
Salary / Benefits
They provide continuous training and learning. great culture, flexible environment, constantly changing job roles, easy to learn on the job, a place to build co-worker relationships, fair management team
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy so much in mcdonalds industry because i learned a lot of things and I am productive and competetive in that moment because they appreaciate me that much, and they promote me to a normal crew into a cre trainer, thats why i know to my self that i did my job very well in that moment.
Salary / Benefits
Management in GADC is so amazing, they think of benefits that will really help their employees. And they have different activities and leisure activities for their employees to enjoy not just to work.
Salary / Benefits
Just be patient and be motivated for everyday challenges, continuously to learn, managing People, products and equipment is not an easy task, be motivated always, you will learn a lot in McDonald's in terms of Management skills.
Cons
9 hours
Salary / Benefits
Working at McDonald's has opened great opportunities to develop one's skill as well as learn and explore new things that is beneficial for career growth. A stable brand with good work ethics, clear vision, and standards.
Salary / Benefits
Have a good working environment some good colleagues would help you any time let you learn more methods in the job given and have cons and pros as normal individuals but can still come through everything at the end of the day.
Pros
Discounts for any company owned stores
Cons
Long hours and long travel time
Salary / Benefits
Working here is really enjoyable because you can gain a lot of new experiences and it has a fun environment even though there are peak hours when you can't even stop to talk to your colleagues.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long and extended hours, Some managers are hard to approach
Salary / Benefits
during my time at mcdonalds , there are many hardships, and one of them is working under pressure i develop my skill by asking my co workers how the dealt it , and from there i manage to acquire that skill
Salary / Benefits
Working 5 times a day. Create your own calendar which is aligned with the scheduled operations for the whole month. Continuously seminars and On-time training.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Long hours.
Salary / Benefits
It is a workplace where you can improve your sales and marketing skills. It can help you to deliver excellent customer service, and it can provide flexible work schedules
Pros
free meals
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
in my seven days a month in mcdo one day is my rest. I learned a lot of my three years at work, productivity, fast service, and have a quality product to serve. the management is in good standing with the branch I have assigned. All crew members are provided with a complete and efficient way.
Pros
free lunch
Be on time
Serve with smile

Complete orders

Be honest

Be kind

Smile

Be clean

Nice stepping stone to showcase your skills and learn more about customer service
Pros
Free meal
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot from that company, on how to manage a business as swell as handling staff. because I was able to hancle different systems. very fun to work.
Pros
free meal, incentives
Cons
no over time pay, no holiday pay
Salary / Benefits
GADC is a good place to work at and has good colleagues to work along with together with a nice culture and values being shared to each other. Thee company provides better benefits to its employees.
Salary / Benefits
Amazing skill development, meet great people and make life long friendships. I always felt welcome and comfortable and it really gives the best possible customer service ...
Pros
Free Meal, 'Great first job, room to grow in the industry.'
Cons
The only bad thing I have to say about working at McDonald's isn't anything to do with the company, it's just the people you have to deal with every now and then. It's no...
Salary / Benefits
Thats my very first job. I love the workplace, i love my experience working for them. There's always a hard work but of course that is where you leran more. Working there is a good good time always. I never been bored working over there. And atleast i still have a time for other things like family and friends and for myself also. So thats a very good experience for me
Pros
Free meal
Salary / Benefits
The salary is too small. No healthcard and the management is not good. Sometimes there are hours that is not paid by the payroll manager and though they organize meetings, your opinions are wasted. Hoping for change..
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Arches Development Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4