Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines)

Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines) Work-Life Balance reviews

Philippines122 reviews

Clear
3.7Salary & Benefits

Good for part-timers

McDonald's gives me an opportunity to work on my communication skills and it helps me to sepport my school allowance. But I just don't like our other managers they kinda makes you feel down.

friendly and productive, good environment

it was nice and the best, I can't complain to be part of their industry. thank you for helping me to boost my self overall. you can build your potential to an professional employee and your character development will be good.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

over time

productive and good for someone who wants to have a job experience specially students

Good company. First job ko as working student at marami ka talagang matutunan in all aspect in life. Good for your career experience and career growth.

Productive and Enjoyable workplace

I Have learned alot to this company it’s one of the field that makes me to a person of who I am today I will gladly to recommend this company to may fellow friends and family

Fun workplace

you will meet different types of people in this kind of workplace . you will learn and experiencing a lot of things here that you can apply in your life.

scheduling hours

to be honest it really depends on the scheduling manager but in most scenarios is 6 hours a day 4 to 5 times duty a week. can negotiate schedule if a working student just informs the managers of your situation.

Pros

good environment

Cons

underpaid

Fun and at the same time challenging

while i was working at the store of mcdonald i learned that this environment is fitting me because im an optimistic and i know that one of my advantages is that i can communicate with people easily.

Pros

Good environment

a good place to start

a good start for your humble beginning. i started as a crew here but due to my health issue and academics (working student), i decided to leave even if i enjoy being with my companions

It will enhance your career growth. Best place to start.

Had so much fun for almost 3yrs. Interesting seminars and workshops paid by company and consistent trainings and seminars to develop mgt skills. It is the great place to begin your journey as an adult.

Pros

Unli meals, free uniform, rice allow.

Cons

Long hours, stressful, some heads doesnt care about your store mgt.

Productive and Fun workplace.

It's fun because you are able to make friends at work and the managers are helpful. But all work places aren't perfect. There is a time when you feel stressed out serving customers but still have to do your best. I had fun with this company and for sure will recommend it to others. Thank you!

Pros

Free Food and Uniform.

Cons

Salary isn't really that high depending on your hours per week.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines)?

Highly recommended for working students

This is highly recommended for those students who wants to work while studying, I've learned a lot in this company, like how you manage your time ......

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Good training but stressful shifts

Experience at first is good. But now, stressful shifts are constant. Managers do crew work and so many things to do in a system and you have no choice but to extend your time at the store for another 3-4 hours. Toxic upper management because all they see are mistakes.

Pros

Free meals, Excellent training

Cons

Long hours, toxic upper management, stressful shift

I really admire the sense of achievement and self fullfiment in this service

I see that giving service ing food industry is very challenging job but i do really enjoy the sense of achievement and self fullfilment in this service, so i would like to bring back my career in this industry

Pros

Free meal

Cons

A nice and really applicable for student

The Golden Arches McDonald's company is a great company to work specially for students because of its company rules that building a strong and we'll developed personality ,for example the policies that makes an employee become great in time management ,the flexible time hours that helps the student balance their education while working and most of all the friends that will never forget

Pros

Free lunch, free benefits, quality insentives

Good management and excellent training. Everytime you had complains you just smile and say thankyou no more arguments so that the customer will come back and not so be mad at you. In salaries they gave us a hourly rate. Minimum of 8 hours a day.

Challenging environement

Working at McDonald's is not easy but it was quite challenging and exciting because you need to work in a fast paced environment. The management team has a great teamwork. The company provides training that would help you to grow more as a person and to your career. McDonald's is a great company to work with, specially when you just starting to have a career.

Fun workplace, has harmonious relationships with co workers. Best work experiance

Working at Mcdo has always been fun. I don't feel like I am working when I'm on shift because of the relationship I had with my co-crew and managers. Even under pressure we still manage to enjoy and be happy during shift. Best workplace ever because all employees become a real friend. No plasticity, just pure friendship. All of the people were helping each and everyone to become better at work and in life.

It's fun yet challenging to be a crew in Mcdo

Being a service crew give me so much to learn like to be productive in my specific duty and also to be patient in every customer that I encounter. It's kinda hard for me to manage my time last month because I had classes that I need to attend but now I learned that being a crew in mcdo helps me to give knowdge how to be a working person

Hustle yet smooth daily routine

Taking & Serving orders Good customer service Very approachable and helpful Happy and fun work Wrong order take When customers commended our service

Pros

free meal

Cons

standing long hours

Productive and very loved workplace.

Mcdonal'ds gives great salary because all your hours inside working are paid and benefits are complete, also the management and co-workers are so good and kind. And the best part is that there has no contactual.

Pros

Free meals, incentives when you hit your quota, great managers, and crew trainors

Cons

Productive and fun work place

Managers do not know on how to acquired constructive criticisms to their crew especially to the newly hired. Sometime fun work place but often the old crew are backstabbing the newly hire crew because they cannot make their work so muchh good

Pros

Free lunch and out break

Cons

Long hours, gossips, hard work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines) in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?