Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines)

Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines) Salary & Benefits reviews

Philippines122 reviews

Clear
3.7Salary & Benefits

Im proud to say that I worked here.

This is my first job and I'm proud to say that Mcdonald's helped me a lot in my school expenses, my allowance even though the salary is low but it is okay because there is so many benefits working here.

The company is good. There's no issue with Salary and Compensation. The company really cares and generous to it's employee.

The company is good. There's no issue with Salary and Compensation. The company really cares and generous to its employee.So far, the best company to work with.

Good for working students

It really depends to the branch. You're lucky if the management is good, but for me the work doesn't fit the salary. We don't havr choice to have straight duty when out turnovers did not go to work.

productive and fun workplace

The managers are very considerate. A lot of company benefits and enjoyable environment (for me). I'm a working student at that time and they are very considerate to my schedule.

Average working experience as a Service Crew

You are trained very well in handling the food and providing the services as a service crew. It was quite hard and the salary was just minimum wage. You're given a free meal during your shift so I guess that's nice.

Great experience but very stressful and draining

The experience is great and memorable but the job is very draining physically a and mentally, and some managers are toxic. If you want competitive salary,

scheduling hours

to be honest it really depends on the scheduling manager but in most scenarios is 6 hours a day 4 to 5 times duty a week. can negotiate schedule if a working student just informs the managers of your situation.

Pros

good environment

Cons

underpaid

Productive and fun workplace but salary and benefits is not enough

The managers and staffs are approachable and many of them are so friendly. They will train and assign you in different station which is exciting bc you'll learn many things! My only disappointment is the salary, it's too low. If you are supporting a big family this job is not for you.

Pros

Free lunch, good work environment

Cons

Low salary

Below average salary for a job where you are overworked.

I liked my job as a service crew, but what makes my overall experience poor is the toxic environment of the branch I worked in. Not to mention they're low paying for a job that asks everything from you. Great if you want experience and little money. Not good for a long-time job.

Pros

Free meal.

Cons

Below average salary. You're overworked. Small OT differential.

Great experience for fresh grads

I enjoyed my job here for the first 2 years but it became so stressful due to poor management and you don't get compensated enough. I also learned how to handle customer complaints here

Pros

Benefits, free meal

Cons

Based on my experience, RGMs have favoritism especially when it comes to schedule

Productive and friendly environment

my work experience here is great. i learned a lot. friendly coworkers and manager. maybe the only cons or issue i faced is the low salary and workload

Pros

free food

Cons

low salary

It will enhance your career growth. Best place to start.

Had so much fun for almost 3yrs. Interesting seminars and workshops paid by company and consistent trainings and seminars to develop mgt skills. It is the great place to begin your journey as an adult.

Pros

Unli meals, free uniform, rice allow.

Cons

Long hours, stressful, some heads doesnt care about your store mgt.

Good company to work with for working student. And has a lot of experience to learn with then, its nice to work here if you are a working student. .

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Stressful

Productive and Fun workplace.

It's fun because you are able to make friends at work and the managers are helpful. But all work places aren't perfect. There is a time when you feel stressed out serving customers but still have to do your best. I had fun with this company and for sure will recommend it to others. Thank you!

Pros

Free Food and Uniform.

Cons

Salary isn't really that high depending on your hours per week.

You will grow in this environment

Managers are kind, it's just that I really need a big income.The co-workers are not that friendly,and also the customers that always shouting at me in the cashier.

Pros

You will get a lot of lessons

Cons

Low salary

Highly recommended for working students

This is highly recommended for those students who wants to work while studying, I've learned a lot in this company, like how you manage your time ......

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Good training but stressful shifts

Experience at first is good. But now, stressful shifts are constant. Managers do crew work and so many things to do in a system and you have no choice but to extend your time at the store for another 3-4 hours. Toxic upper management because all they see are mistakes.

Pros

Free meals, Excellent training

Cons

Long hours, toxic upper management, stressful shift

no duties

it's sad that I only earn 4000 a month and work 4 hours a day. there are some managers that are good to work and can considerate you but most of the managers are inconsiderate and only see your wrong doings.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

unfair and tiring work in 4 hours

I really admire the sense of achievement and self fullfiment in this service

I see that giving service ing food industry is very challenging job but i do really enjoy the sense of achievement and self fullfilment in this service, so i would like to bring back my career in this industry

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Productive and fun workplace.

It is good for student who wants to get a job while studying. But sad to say below average salary you will get in here, like what I'm saying it's good for qorking student. They all have the benefits you want. and fair of it.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Sometimes unpaid OT.

Happy workplace

I love working McDonald’s.and all crew and manager will train very well..Aside to give lots of benefits it also they provide free meal to all employees.and they provide trainings to all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines) in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?