Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines)

Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines) Management reviews

Philippines123 reviews

Clear

Productive, Fast pace environment

A very fast paced environment, Fun working with the company but if you are not willing to move as fast as you can you will be called out by the management. Overall happy to be part and experienced being a service crew

Good for working students

It really depends to the branch. You're lucky if the management is good, but for me the work doesn't fit the salary. We don't havr choice to have straight duty when out turnovers did not go to work.

Great experience but very stressful and draining

The experience is great and memorable but the job is very draining physically a and mentally, and some managers are toxic. If you want competitive salary,

Great experience for fresh grads

I enjoyed my job here for the first 2 years but it became so stressful due to poor management and you don't get compensated enough. I also learned how to handle customer complaints here

Pros

Benefits, free meal

Cons

Based on my experience, RGMs have favoritism especially when it comes to schedule

Productive buy sometimes stressful but still happy to work

Im so glad and proud that i hired here they accept me even that i don't have any experience the management as well as my work mates shower me with their tactics and knowledge everytime i duty.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Good training but stressful shifts

Experience at first is good. But now, stressful shifts are constant. Managers do crew work and so many things to do in a system and you have no choice but to extend your time at the store for another 3-4 hours. Toxic upper management because all they see are mistakes.

Pros

Free meals, Excellent training

Cons

Long hours, toxic upper management, stressful shift

no duties

it's sad that I only earn 4000 a month and work 4 hours a day. there are some managers that are good to work and can considerate you but most of the managers are inconsiderate and only see your wrong doings.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

unfair and tiring work in 4 hours

There are more Crew Recognition, more benefits and Employee Discount.

In every Station you being placed there is standards to do like how you do your work for the sake of food safety and how you prepare products(Gold Quality Standard). Also you have to multitask.Time management as well is the good practice to overcome your goal.

Pros

Free Meal, lot of Prizes, Crew Recognition and

Cons

Working Hours: 4-8 Hrs

Adaptable environment

Proper handling of cashProper handling of complaintsGreat managementUnhealthy workplace cultureHardest part: Rush hourMost enjoyable: Break time

Pros

Free break

Cons

Overtime

A nice and really applicable for student

The Golden Arches McDonald's company is a great company to work specially for students because of its company rules that building a strong and we'll developed personality ,for example the policies that makes an employee become great in time management ,the flexible time hours that helps the student balance their education while working and most of all the friends that will never forget

Pros

Free lunch, free benefits, quality insentives

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines)?

Good management and excellent training. Everytime you had complains you just smile and say thankyou no more arguments so that the customer will come back and not so be mad at you. In salaries they gave us a hourly rate. Minimum of 8 hours a day.

This is a highly recommend campany

I highly reccomend this company specially for those student who wants to have an income. This company has the hight well trained staff. And this company has the best management team for me.

Challenging environement

Working at McDonald's is not easy but it was quite challenging and exciting because you need to work in a fast paced environment. The management team has a great teamwork. The company provides training that would help you to grow more as a person and to your career. McDonald's is a great company to work with, specially when you just starting to have a career.

The most enjoyable part of the job.

Nice environment, crew and management are having a team work. You can learn about as a service crew. You have to be knowledgable of the product you sell.

Fun place to work

Friendly environment friendly managers good management flexible have a respect to their employees treating each other right work as a team like family

Productive and very loved workplace.

Mcdonal'ds gives great salary because all your hours inside working are paid and benefits are complete, also the management and co-workers are so good and kind. And the best part is that there has no contactual.

Pros

Free meals, incentives when you hit your quota, great managers, and crew trainors

Pressured at work

Most of my crewmates are good and there are few who acts like higher-ups. Same with the manager where most are friendly and few whose attitudes are intolerable. The restaurant manager? I think, he puts pressure in everyone instead of doing the best from a happy heart. He always see himself higher than anyone else and destroys things that are unfavorable in his eyes.

Pros

Free food

Learn to be a good people and learn more to become a friendly and keep calm everytime

I have many skill that i learn in this management. This management is very well for me and i love to work here because you learn to work with a team and learn more knowledge like become a friendly, keep calm everytime even if the work is very hard and you need to be hustle and fast but definetly im enjoying to my work.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short hours

Productive and a great place for Character development

it's always fun coming in at work. I learned the how to maintain cleanliness and customer satisfaction in my area of course with the most approachable crew trainers as my mentor. The management is great and they always make sure that you always hit the standard. And the working hours is very flexible.

Pros

Free Meals, Very flex time schedules

Cons

Transportation

loving and caring restaurant

i love working at golden arches development corporation..loving, caring management..im having fun of my crew members..they have a good training..and surroundings...

Pros

free 1 meal and uniforms

fun at work

it's always been fun at work because we met different kinds of people everyday and there are a lot of crews in every shift. though our management at the store was not so good since they practice favoristism.

Pros

free meal

Cons

long hours of standing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines) in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?