Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines)

Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines) Culture reviews

Philippines123 reviews

Clear

Productive and competitive, and fun

my experience in mcdonalds at first is great, nice co crews and I'm having fun socializing with them. I learned the multitasking technique 😁 I'm so happy that I got to be part of the mcdonalds family even it's only 6months, and I will always remember what I learned in them.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Depends on given schedule

Great experience but very stressful and draining

The experience is great and memorable but the job is very draining physically a and mentally, and some managers are toxic. If you want competitive salary,

Happy workplace

I love working McDonald’s.and all crew and manager will train very well..Aside to give lots of benefits it also they provide free meal to all employees.and they provide trainings to all.

Adaptable environment

Proper handling of cashProper handling of complaintsGreat managementUnhealthy workplace cultureHardest part: Rush hourMost enjoyable: Break time

Pros

Free break

Cons

Overtime

productive

nice working environment, the people, manager, even the restaurant manager are very approachable and there are also recognitions when you are outstanding.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

extension

This is a highly recommend campany

I highly reccomend this company specially for those student who wants to have an income. This company has the hight well trained staff. And this company has the best management team for me.

Experience

My review working at McDonald's is that i'm serving Customer's with satisfied experience and making them happy, sometimes it's difficult to work while raining because your uniform can get wet.

I enjoyed the people I worked with, the atmosphere and the leadership.

I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere, and I actually enjoyed going to work each morning. I felt that the leadership team was great too.

Fun - learn - love

being part of mcdonalds crew is really exciting. you will meet a lot of friends and learn standard customer relationship skills. Its a pleasure to work with this company because they helped me to finish my study and support me for my daily living.

The most enjoyable part of the job.

Nice environment, crew and management are having a team work. You can learn about as a service crew. You have to be knowledgable of the product you sell.

Productive and a great place for Character development

it's always fun coming in at work. I learned the how to maintain cleanliness and customer satisfaction in my area of course with the most approachable crew trainers as my mentor. The management is great and they always make sure that you always hit the standard. And the working hours is very flexible.

Pros

Free Meals, Very flex time schedules

Cons

Transportation

Good Environment

-They give good training to the crew and managers. -The management is united towards a goal. They are focused on specific goal. There are just too many responsibilities. -Shifts are fun and different everyday. The hardest part of the job is the shifting schedule. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you encounter everyday. There is always something new to learn.

Fun not so formal work environment but heavy workload.

Good training in Operations, one of the best in global QSR. Recognized global brand - McDonalds. Marketing and IT positions are more highly paid than other positions. One of the best in providing company car plan. Has in place retirement benefit. Good number of paid leaves (vacation, sick, holiday, sabbatical).

Pros

Informal culture. Highly dynamic. Cross functional roles.

Cons

Long hours. Heavy manual work processes. Weak IT infrastracture.

fun yet tedious

My typical day at work was tedious but i'm enjoying it, i've learned so many things at mcdonald's, it's like my training ground. the culture is what makes the people and the company enjoyable. The hardest part is we need to be perfect in all times because we don't want an customer complain, if we accomplish that, it was the most enjoyable yet hardest part of our job.

Pros

free lunch extra meals and benefits

Cons

long hours of duty

Fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace. I've learned how to manage a shift without supervision, control food cost, waste and cash while managing shift/ or areas.

fun workplace

Pressure but enjoyable. My relationship with my co-workers are the best. They guide and help me grow in the business. I've been able to travel and go different places because of my job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines) in popular locations