Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines)

Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines) Employee Reviews

Philippines116 reviews

friendly and productive, good environment

it was nice and the best, I can't complain to be part of their industry. thank you for helping me to boost my self overall. you can build your potential to an professional employee and your character development will be good.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

over time

Average working experience as a Service Crew

You are trained very well in handling the food and providing the services as a service crew. It was quite hard and the salary was just minimum wage. You're given a free meal during your shift so I guess that's nice.

productive and good for someone who wants to have a job experience specially students

Good company. First job ko as working student at marami ka talagang matutunan in all aspect in life. Good for your career experience and career growth.

Productive and Enjoyable workplace

I Have learned alot to this company it’s one of the field that makes me to a person of who I am today I will gladly to recommend this company to may fellow friends and family

Great experience but very stressful and draining

The experience is great and memorable but the job is very draining physically a and mentally, and some managers are toxic. If you want competitive salary,

Fun workplace

you will meet different types of people in this kind of workplace . you will learn and experiencing a lot of things here that you can apply in your life.

scheduling hours

to be honest it really depends on the scheduling manager but in most scenarios is 6 hours a day 4 to 5 times duty a week. can negotiate schedule if a working student just informs the managers of your situation.

Pros

good environment

Cons

underpaid

Productive and lot of opportunities

For me for working in McDonald's is excitement and fun.'cauz you have a lot friends to jam with and also the managers.the difficulties is you need to be fast 'cauze it is a "fast food" the customers are their quickly fast because of their work.

Productive and fun workplace but salary and benefits is not enough

The managers and staffs are approachable and many of them are so friendly. They will train and assign you in different station which is exciting bc you'll learn many things! My only disappointment is the salary, it's too low. If you are supporting a big family this job is not for you.

Pros

Free lunch, good work environment

Cons

Low salary

Productive and fun work place

Being crew in this company is for working students only. The work load is dependable on the volume of people. Since it is a famous fast food chain they have always high volume of customers.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines)?

Below average salary for a job where you are overworked.

I liked my job as a service crew, but what makes my overall experience poor is the toxic environment of the branch I worked in. Not to mention they're low paying for a job that asks everything from you. Great if you want experience and little money. Not good for a long-time job.

Pros

Free meal.

Cons

Below average salary. You're overworked. Small OT differential.

Fun and at the same time challenging

while i was working at the store of mcdonald i learned that this environment is fitting me because im an optimistic and i know that one of my advantages is that i can communicate with people easily.

Pros

Good environment

a good place to start

a good start for your humble beginning. i started as a crew here but due to my health issue and academics (working student), i decided to leave even if i enjoy being with my companions

Great experience for fresh grads

I enjoyed my job here for the first 2 years but it became so stressful due to poor management and you don't get compensated enough. I also learned how to handle customer complaints here

Pros

Benefits, free meal

Cons

Based on my experience, RGMs have favoritism especially when it comes to schedule

Productive and friendly environment

my work experience here is great. i learned a lot. friendly coworkers and manager. maybe the only cons or issue i faced is the low salary and workload

Pros

free food

Cons

low salary

It will enhance your career growth. Best place to start.

Had so much fun for almost 3yrs. Interesting seminars and workshops paid by company and consistent trainings and seminars to develop mgt skills. It is the great place to begin your journey as an adult.

Pros

Unli meals, free uniform, rice allow.

Cons

Long hours, stressful, some heads doesnt care about your store mgt.

Productive buy sometimes stressful but still happy to work

Im so glad and proud that i hired here they accept me even that i don't have any experience the management as well as my work mates shower me with their tactics and knowledge everytime i duty.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Good company to work with for working student. And has a lot of experience to learn with then, its nice to work here if you are a working student. .

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Stressful

Productive and Fun workplace.

It's fun because you are able to make friends at work and the managers are helpful. But all work places aren't perfect. There is a time when you feel stressed out serving customers but still have to do your best. I had fun with this company and for sure will recommend it to others. Thank you!

Pros

Free Food and Uniform.

Cons

Salary isn't really that high depending on your hours per week.

You will grow in this environment

Managers are kind, it's just that I really need a big income.The co-workers are not that friendly,and also the customers that always shouting at me in the cashier.

Pros

You will get a lot of lessons

Cons

Low salary

Highly recommended for working students

This is highly recommended for those students who wants to work while studying, I've learned a lot in this company, like how you manage your time ......

Pros

free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Golden Arches Development Corporation (McDonald's Philippines) in popular locations

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?