GMA Network, Inc.

be friendly

respect

do your assignment

observant

work as a group no one behind

leadership

family treatment

safety first

helpfull
Salary / Benefits
Being in a media was so good because it molded you to become a professional communicator. You will also learn what are the behind the scene in the television.
Salary / Benefits
GMA is true to its words...
literally a place where you belong - Kapuso. We are paid right enough. We receive great health benefits for ourselves as well as our dependents.

We also receive high bonuses.
Salary / Benefits
GMA is a good company wherein it always promotes the work-life balance principle. The company's vision and mission are always intact. Top management has a very good sense of work discipline.
Salary / Benefits
Stress will always be there but the people around you makes you get through. Each division in a group or department has different staff structure and salary so you cannot help but compare your situation with others within your same position.
Salary / Benefits
Good company benefits but the salary is not very competitive. Too much company politics especially with the senior leadership. Opportunities for advancement depend heavily on senior management. Decision making is too centralized
Salary / Benefits
Inspiring and challenging. It always motivates me to deliver the truth and fair news. Everyone is helping each other. The site news and information gatherings are the most exciting part of the day.
Salary / Benefits
I had such learnings about media production and broadcasting. I was able to edit documentaries, talk shows, and news programs during my career at GMA Network.
Salary / Benefits
Good startup job for fresh graduates looking for experience.Learned basic IT skills that I can use for my career growth. Slow career development and no training.
Salary / Benefits
Follows the core values and corporate philosophy
Generous management

healthy workplace culture

young workforce

working with people who are easy to synergize with
Salary / Benefits
I had learned a lot. It was a great experience for an intern like me who had to learn first hand experience about the corporate world. Months spent there was not a total waste.
Salary / Benefits
Fair and square on a daily basis good environment happy people creative company
People are friendly and have benefits on you if your on field

Eco friendly
Salary / Benefits
Working as an intern in GMA Network was an experience. They let you help with admin work and in-office shoots, but not much after that. They are very strict with what they can let their interns see and do so you won't be able to join shoots unless filed and approved by HR.
Salary / Benefits
fun and exciting work place salary is good. work life balance is good, co workers is friendly, what ive learned in this company is how to handle money and deal with different kinds of attitude of people
Salary / Benefits
The company is a large and recognized media conglomerate in the Philippines and in Asia. It provides its employees with good salary and benefits package.
Salary / Benefits
The day to day work went really well with the employees and staffs and it is a very good experience for me as an intern of the company. I learned a lot of things and stuffs from thw people that were with me during my training period.
Salary / Benefits
GMA is true to its mission of promoting the welfare of the Filipinos thru truthful news broadcasting. It's a good place to work, good people to work with.
Salary / Benefits
This company is highly appreciated for me, i am well paid,
my learning in mass communication field was applied. I handle gadgets here in making news stories, My knowledge about news writing was also practiced.

I develop self confident here because my co workers are very kind,

In general very nice company to work with.
Pros
free benfits
Cons
sometimes overtime without pay
Salary / Benefits
t.v shows required bubbly infividiuals and active workers.... i work here for a long time since i was 15yrs. old... havibg big family inside is a must ... i learn how to adopt things inside.. specially being a professional individual in different kinds of things/situation..
Pros
exposure
Cons
long working hours
Salary / Benefits
my day to day job is to film what ever news events happening that may caught the attention of mass people..
I learned a lot in my former job specially technical works,I enjoy and love what Im doing and it makes my product more elegant.

All jobs are hard but if you are enjoying doing your job there is no such word as hard.

every frame i make for me i enjoy it.
Salary / Benefits
Inspiring workmates but cut throat environment. Sink or swim. Work at your own pace, manage your time. Could be better with more employees per team due to heavy workload.