Globe

Globe Employee Reviews

Philippines14 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Friendly atmosphere , Great growth opportunities ,You grow with the company. Great managers and team members. Always supportive in all phase of works.
Salary / Benefits
my work experience in Globe Telecom as a brand ambassador and sales assistant gave me a once in a lifetime opportunity to work for a leading telecom company in the Philippines.
Salary / Benefits
working in globe as a sales agent is a big privilege for me.it was a big help for me to improve my knowledge and skills and to know how to deal customers in daily routine
Salary / Benefits
I’ve worked with Globe in such Corporate manner. It helped me boost my capabilities and drive my passion in order for me to learn and gain experience.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from Globe from dealing with different culture, different rank of people and about business. Here I experienced career growth. The only cons is we worked in extended hours due to volume of meetings in a day.
Pros
Career growth and development plus stable benfits
Cons
Meetings and politics
Salary / Benefits
The company is output-oriented and gives much importance to what is accomplished rather than the hours of work. All in all, it is a great experience to be a part of the company.
Pros
Provide needed tools or devices.
Salary / Benefits
The problem with this company the agent dont have a daiky salary. Its all depends on the agent sell so they will have a commission. The good thing is you are the one manage your time.
Pros
time management
Cons
no daily salary
Salary / Benefits
its hard to be in globe sales team because working under the deep pressure of sales quota your the one who will install the internet modem into the subscribers place so weather is a hard enemies on this job.
Salary / Benefits
Be nice always and always

Be ready everyday and be prepared. And pray all the time. Never neglect the people who has been there for you.
Pros
Perks
No fun,

No gimmick every occasion

No free

No career Growth

Everything in this place is absolutely no but one thing I have gained is do not settle for less strive for more, strive for excellence.
Pros
Cons
no career growth
pressure

co-workers are enjoyable

limited management

hardest part of the job its so hot in the field

enjoyable part is when where together take a break and snack
Cons
short hours
Salary / Benefits
I work six days a week.I've learned a lot,especially when it comes on my typing skills,doing transmittal of applications and making reports as well.I'll find some enjoyment with my co-workers especially when we have time to bond.

The hardest part of my job is the processing,there are times that the processing are very slow because a lot of applications sent to the processing team and there are tendencies that the client will complain.

The most enjoyable part of my job is to do typing and sending completed applications.
Pros
free snack time from agents, every time they have sales.
Cons
incomplete requirements of the application.
Salary / Benefits
Globe in SM North is precisely a good working environment. The whole management is well tuned. A typical day at work is exciting. Each day is unpredictable due to different customer behaviors.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working at Globe it was fun, but most of the time it was full of workloads. Some people are easy to deal with but some are not.