GLOBE TELECOM

GLOBE TELECOM Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
Globe has an excellent workplace and good management depends on the team you will be joining. Lots of good people, modern culture most especially good benefits and pay. Net net Ayala Group treats people well.
Salary / Benefits
Typical day at work: BAU What you learned: You will learn to be independent. And long patience Management: No comment Workplace culture: Younger gen are easily to adapt the change but the tenured one should also adapt the changes Hardest part of the job: Everything is urgent and Rush. Quality of work should always be on top.
Salary / Benefits
very nice ambiance of the workplace so many events can happen in just a year very clean office, no rats infestation or whatsoever. so many goodlooking people
Salary / Benefits
The management were really concerned about their interns, they made sure that we learn everything they can teach us. but sometimes they want their intern to focus only on the job given to them.
Salary / Benefits
I coordinate with the project management team on the deployment training target date for the GSuite training and Deployment Planning Workshops for our corporate clients. Revised and Review slide presentation for the kick off We are a family at work, we feel comfortable with our work place environment. We have career improvement opportunities. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people outside the organization and building network The hardest part of my Job is when the schedule for my training overlap because I am the only trainer in the group and multi-tasking with the process initiatives
Pros
leave benefits
Cons
limited health care benefits
Salary / Benefits
Rank & file personnel very good, intelligent & fun to work with. Supervisors/Managers who have worked with the company for a long time are apathetic to co-workers who are not home grown Globe employees.
Salary / Benefits
One of my good experience when it comes to customer service, helping peoples concern and request, suggest new items to them ,selling good products and giving a nice and good customer service experienced for them. The management are very supportive at all times and very helpful. Hardest part is having some customer who are too much demanding for their items and request even it is not part of our service. etc.
Pros
Discounted Gadgets and freebies
Cons
8 hours duty
Salary / Benefits
Usually we do some brainstorming to start the working day on a positive note and eventually goes into action, providing service and execution to our tasks given by our bosses. There are tons of learning when it comes to working on a telecommunications company from, the basic skills up to the more complex and complicated aspects of the job. As we provide service to the clients we also learn from them, how to they react to such promos, how do they post or ask questions to the social media accounts of Globe etc. The management are really friendly they motivate us to finish our tasks and projects on a positive and excellent note. The also compensate us with food and rewards for our hard work. hardest part for the job I think is the working hours sometimes I have to work overtime even tough I was only an intern. The most enjoyable part would be the people, I have learned so much from them, I was shy at first but they made me talk and be open with my thoughts.
Pros
free food, free event tickets good bosses
Cons
long hours and traffic
Salary / Benefits
I learned to be more patience in dealing with costumers.To be flexible to be more hardworking.The management is good but i wanted to grow more for my family
Pros
free food
Salary / Benefits
a typical customer representative work. how to handle difference attitude of customers. management was fine and handy but the agency was not. hardest part of the job when customer is high rate. most enjoyable having a convo with customers.
Pros
inside the mall, good incentives
Cons
sometimes breaks are not fixed and late breaks
Salary / Benefits
The telco industry in the Philippines is fast-paced and very competitive. In the Sales and Marketing departments of Globe, time management is highly required as you will be dealing with a lot of projects and it helps that you know which to prioritize. It is important that you are up-to-date with events as this will help you in crafting plans and strategies for the company. Overall, you will discover your maximum potential with Globe. You will learn how to balance your time between work and personal life. The stress adds life to those who ask for it.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
Long hours in the office
Salary / Benefits
Learned about activating postpaid lines The Management was good The Hardest part of the Job is making more sales to reach the qouta I enjoyed having a DTS in the company for promoting globe
Salary / Benefits
As one of the the Tech Service specialist or Technical Helpdesk here are some responsibilities ive work- Answer incoming calls promptly in accordance with the established call-handling procedures, Provide technical resolution to customers in a professional and timely manner, Create tickets on customer’s issues, concerns, and inquiries, Interact with team members to enhance performance, Handle customers concerns regarding connectivity issues, hardware devices and software issues and conduct troubleshooting to resolve them, Answer customer’s queries regarding product features, online account functions, billing, and offer online and other self-help resources, Assist customers on sign-ups and cancellations, upgrade or downgrade of subscription, purchase additional products and services of Globe Telecom. another opinion: good management, workplace culture: so far so good.
Pros
Free Medical dental benefits, bonus, free use of internet etc.
Cons
Night shift duty
Salary / Benefits
you can balance your life and work easily, with a salary increase in a year and good benefits but the management need to improve bec. the sub units cant communicate easily.
Pros
youll be working in a mall anything you need is there
Salary / Benefits
Everyone at the company was extremely friendly and engaging! They made me feel right at home from the first day. Had an absolute blast at indeed, highly recommend. Management can be okay at times, can definitely play favorites. Overall, the culture is great a lot of people at the company want to make sure their employees are happy I would recommend applying to Indeed.
Pros
Young crowd, fun people, good manager
Cons
Lack of structure, difficult to move up, Compensation isn't always competitive
Salary / Benefits
Day starts at 9am and you can have your breakfast at their huge cafeteria with variety of foods. You can found everything you need at their caf. I learned to work in a professional world and deals with the professional management. The hardest part of the job is I need to work under pressure. everything is in fast-paced. The most enjoyable part of this job was I learned a lot of things from my management and other people I interacted with. I learned to work as a professional and act as professional.
Salary / Benefits
About the company learn to be professional in work more independent how to respect your co worker and developed good relationship and having healhty working environment .In this company also help me a lot to become more responsible in work because all the activity and decision in my working environment depends on me so my co worker relay on me by details ,developed to hear the side of both management and production flexible and multi task , value the time management because every minute its important to all.
Pros
Food allowance, Staff house, Incentives
Salary / Benefits
I was learned specially in MS Excel by extraction of report, bashing, pivot and vlookup. The Management was great and the workplace was so fun because of the activities provided by globe
Pros
Free Dinner
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
fun environment I've learned a lot the management was good Workplace is good as well there are times you will be pressured but it's not a bad thing
Salary / Benefits
As i working at globe telecom i learned so much especially in IT like troubleshoot IT equipment's,servers, networks, cabling, applications's. the management are good especially when you need experience on your career like IT. in globe telecom the workplace culture is more on business and IT new technology.business like globe stores. the hardest of my job is when you need to finish the deadline of your work on that day.the most enjoyable part of the job is when you successfully finish your job on time and perfect without any suggestions or comments.
Pros
free use of internet connection
Cons
lack of benefits
Salary / Benefits
Fun, challenging to work in Retail since you get to speak to different types of customers in a day , Great office culture, supportive management Hardest part of the job: sometimes increasing the revenue/sales since it's a walk-in, we only rely on the people coming in Enjoyable: the people i work with