GLOBE TELECOM

GLOBE TELECOM Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Lots of complaints and their system is always down. Thats why it was so hard to communicate with the clients while solving the complaints/issues regarding to their accounts.
Pros
Well known company.
Cons
Lots of complaints and their systems is always down.
Salary / Benefits
I have attended different orientation and seminars which gave me a lot of information about my field. They even let me do my survey and initiate access in the site by myself. I’ve visited a lot of site and they ensure that I will learn so much. Undergone on different meetings for updating output and staying connected with the team. Also, they gave me field duty task, test my performance, and conduct engineering job. It was an amazing experience. It enhanced my ability not just to be independent but to act as professional inside and outside the company. They’ve trained me to take step gracefully in every task. I have bolt-in on spending over time hours just to finish the end-to-end target on time. Such a wonderful experience, double hatting work in this field.
Pros
Allowance
Cons
Pressure
Salary / Benefits
grateful with a very collaborative and competitive environment, with a very attainable superiors and managers. very motivating manager and and a grateful happy place in the mall aside from the amusement areas inside the mall.
Salary / Benefits
Secure a responsible career opportunity to fully utilize my training and skills, while making a significant contribution to the success of the company. Seeking an entry-level position to begin my career in a high-level professional environment.
Salary / Benefits
Top Telecom Provider, Best Customer Service, Provided the best Compensation Package, Flexible Work timings, Well designed Training and Career Development, Professional Teammates,
Salary / Benefits
Values Training and implement continuous learning of employees. Great in motivation and create standard compensation to develop a skill-oriented person.
Salary / Benefits
Globe has an excellent workplace and good management depends on the team you will be joining. Lots of good people, modern culture most especially good benefits and pay. Net net Ayala Group treats people well.
Salary / Benefits
You are working with the best people in the industry. You are provided with all you need to succeed in your job. All your bosses is always with you to support and guide. Pay is great.
Salary / Benefits
The projects are exhausting, but fun. At the end of every event, the fulfilment that you get is amazing. What's best is that you know in your heart that you represent Globe and that you represent the company the best way you can.
Salary / Benefits
Ovel all assessment are well deserved. Great place to work. Staffs are very accomodating most specialy those old employees. Guards are very helpul, the place is totally safe.
Salary / Benefits
I can say that I've learned a lot while working for Globe Telecom. My job description became significantly wider after a two years of working there, so I can say that I grew from there.
Salary / Benefits
If you are looking for a good compensation package, it is the company to work for. If you are looking for growth, you have to do it on your own. Although there is a Globe University where you can manage your own learnings. Superiors are not very helpful in terms of growth since they are always in a meeting busy presenting to the big bosses.
Salary / Benefits
People and bosses are fun to be with. I learned to prolong my patience with the irate customers and also respect one each other. I had personal and professional growth.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day of stress day in a store that has a lot of people you see to pay there bills and go to customer service to raise there concerns. The hardest part of the job was in the end of the day your collection was short and you need to pay it. The most enjoyable was when incentives is coming
Salary / Benefits
In Globe you will learn committment and also you will learn at Globe on how to communicate to other people well and give best solutions for their problem,and we also do the recontracting after 2 years contract of the customer.
Salary / Benefits
Just work without questioning. And dress properly or using the company uniform.and talk to your customer like your friend to spend our time to tell about the products that we have.
Salary / Benefits
Im an agent who works on field from 8am to 6pm. And sometimes i like it and sometimes not. For me the hardest part if our job is to assign on field. Because the sun is to hot and we do house to house to promote Globe Wifi.
Salary / Benefits
Good environment. Nice engineers. Senior engineers were good and could easily to ask questions with them. Visited different sites and performed splicing
Salary / Benefits
I learned so much from my employer. I am grateful for the work and learning opportunities I was given here. I learned to become strong, resilient and resourceful because of my work experience.
Salary / Benefits
I recommend this job to those people who really enjoy doing work at a field because this job can give you motivation to grow your skill as a sales agent. Working in this company teach me on how to make a strategy on how to get more leads of the product we are selling.
Salary / Benefits
at globe telecom, tasks were easier to conduct because of the supervision of supervisors and co employees. I learned many HR tasks in just a span of few weeks.
  1. Employee Reviews