Global Payments

Global Payments Employee Reviews

Philippines20 reviews

Found 20 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,903 reviews

Good place to start for experience, no growth

Fun and productive workplace for the first few years until workload increased without any salary increase. I recommend fresh graduates to apply and work here for technical support experience.

Pros

Supportive team

Cons

Workload increased without any salary increase

Maybe its for somebody not for everyone

The good compensation package, good company but depends on the team you'll be assigned to. Overall it's a good company to stay long term. They have good facilities but very strict policies

Awesome

30 mins breaktimeNo need to rush for yosi breaksBenefits are more enticing compare to most centersHaving 2 dependents free HMO coverageRetirement benefits

Pros

Everything you can think about

Cons

Just dont lose their trust

If you want to be slave with this company go!

They're not good company overall. Unprofessional HR and sarcastic managers. It's not worth the work. They treat you as a number and they are not professional.

Pros

Cons

Long Hours, Very low pay, Sarcastic Managers, Unprofessional HR

Management from global payment doesnt care about their employee

There is NO right coordination between HR and the manager's regarding the proper way ro handle interview. The decisions to remove employees seem based on the camaraderie of majorities (managers) Your manager doesnt doesnt have any say

Pros

Salary and benefits

Cons

No security and guarantees that

great health benefits

the company have a tried and trusted healthcare system that not only caters employees, but also its dependent. you can go to most hospitals for minor check-up or even some hospitalization without paying if it's covered.

Good Management and Supportive People

Working in GP is rewarding,aside from great benefits,the people are nice and very supportive. The workplace is also nice, from the production floor up to the pantry. I may say that there is no hard part on my job. I always enjoyed assisting our merchants.

Benefit Wise

Management Politics New company In House Benefit Wise Good working stations Working hours High compensation Good working environment good benefits

Excellent workplace

Global Payments provided me a very good opportunity in terms of knowledge and most of all the company benefits they provided is more secure and very helpful.

Worst HR and Management!

Has a very slow HR management and favoritism is at its finest. Management are also unfair with regards to promotions, they will only promote those who are close to them and want to be their puppet.

Good environment to work on.A good company with benefits that is not easy to let go. Work life balance is their goal even though there are lot of workload.

Good benefits to the employees

The company provides good benefits to their employees. We have a yearly merit increase and bonus. At the same time, we also do have a retirement plan which we will be getting once we resign.

Productive and Friendly Work Environment

Company culture is great and colleagues are amazing. From the Senior Managers to the Team Leads and Members, all are eager to help and were very encouraging. Benefits offered are great as well thus leading to outstanding dedication and performance of the employees.

A fast-paced environment driven to continuously improve and provide excellent service to its customers.

My HR experience was honed in this company. The employees are easy to work with and treat each one with respect. Employee benefits are way better than other companies. They have a good retirement plan as well.

Pros

Variable Pay

friendly environment

able to communicate well relaxed working environment was able to learned how to handled difficult merchant learned to participate in team activities

Pros

transportation and meal allowance

Cons

8 hours

Good and Fair Salary Adjustment

They were able to meet my expectations with regards to the salary. However, If there's nobody to resign then there's no chance of getting promoted.

Good company

From day one Global Payments have given us the opportunity for growth and to excel in our daily responsibilities.

a good company

Global Payments is HSBC Bank plc's preferred supplier for card processing in the UK, North America and Asia Pacific Region. Opened my mind to the other aspect of the payment industry, the merchants.

Pros

team player

Cons

queuing always

Fun workplace with indoor activity area

A place where you can wake-up every morning and be excited to go to work.

a free coffee at work

very fun. took me lot of lesson about credit cards and the confidentiality of it.

Pros

free fare when typhoon

Cons

no free lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Global Payments. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Global Payments Reviews by Location

• Global Payments
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?