Global-Estate Resorts Inc.

Global-Estate Resorts Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I hope the company prioritize its workforce. I hope for them to paid the workers fairly. I hope for their operating process to level-up. I hope for the company to succeed.
Salary / Benefits
Easy to get along with people. Light environment The heads are very hands-on to their people The company is providing good events for clients and employees
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Under agency.
Salary / Benefits
Overall rating for this company is satisfactory. Benefits are exemplary but the process and system are very slow and the bosses are disrespectful. No love for the people
Salary / Benefits
Your will earn for a living at the same time you will learn. Organized management. They make sure that all the right of the employee will be given to you. Workplace is suitable for the job friendly colleages
Salary / Benefits
It is a good company where it allows you to have a work-life balance. Also, they offer trainings for you to improve and learn more new things. And it offers you a stability as the company is a very stable company.
Salary / Benefits
People are friendly and kind. They have good environment and have a good taste of work. The company are competitive to be the best to their employees.
Salary / Benefits
Working at Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. was an excellent opportunity and a great work experience for me to further enhance my research capabilities and some of my legal skills, i.e. critical thinking, reading and listening.
Salary / Benefits
I just hope that the salary would compensate the work load and the job responsibilities of the employee. Overall the company is okay, I like my co-workers, and the department heads. I like that they always have events for company celebrations and company bonding activities.
Salary / Benefits
The bosses are very supportive in there projects and teams. Helping you to resolve issues concerning very critical problems at site. The President and Vice President are very supportive of the projects and regularly visits the site.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
project is too far
Salary / Benefits
I was Assistant Supervisor of Corporate Admin at Global Estate Resorts Inc. My work relates regarding Assisting Corporate Supervisor in billing, travel and transportation management. Facilitate Logistic Admin Documents. Perform a wide range of clerical and secretarial tasks for an organization. Work usually focuses on maintaining the office's budget and expenses, updating records, and administering company policy guidelines.
Benefits
Cons
Work load
Salary / Benefits
-the typical day at work is full of adventure and challenges every day. -I learned many things about the management skills -The management is highly considerable when it comes to personal life and they are all knowledgeable to the field of constructions -the work place is Full of fun -The hardest part of the Job is that you need to commute every week going to the main office every week -The most enjoyable part of the Job is that you will learned many things that will develop you as a professional one.
Pros
with allowances
Salary / Benefits
excellent compensation and provides quarterly activities for employees, provide training for employees to develop skills and to perform their tasks well.
Cons
company politics
Salary / Benefits
Fun place to work at with fun people who’re willing to teach you the ropes. But the thing is, your manpower is very maximized but salary’s too little.
Pros
Hmo
Cons
Salary
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot about sales. A typical day for me would be to have one or two hours of desk work, one to two interviews for recruitment, meetings and pocket meetings, and signing of documents. If you are a person who is comfortable of routines, this company is for you. It has a stable working environment.
Cons
Saturday work
Salary / Benefits
Since this is my first job, I have learned many skills towards my work and the culture/environment. My office mates are kind and I have come to love them. My boss is very understanding.
Pros
Medical Benefits, Insurance, Allowance
Cons
Long hours of travel, Salary is not that competitive
Salary / Benefits
Wishing to work within the company not in the agency for a security of tenure in work with legal benefits just like a legitimate employee of the company.
Salary / Benefits
Good company to start your career as an engineer, I learned a lot from my superior and challenging work and I become a better professional because of my experience.
Pros
Good company
Salary / Benefits
It's a great experience working at GERI. I've learnwd a lot from my co-workers and superiors. Thumbs up for thw company benefit specially medical benefit and yearly bonus.
Pros
Free Training at least once a month, employee benefits
Cons
Delayed OT payments
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere.I always try to work harder and learn to improve knowledge in my field which I wish to share with other people.
Salary / Benefits
Fun and enjoy their recreational activities for their employees,Free annual physical examination.Splendid summer outing for employees.Friendly co-workers
Pros
Free annual physical exam
Cons
no trainings and seminars
Salary / Benefits
day to day site monitoring including all of the works of the contractor. in terms of work, I have encountered different strategies on how the work should be done in accordance to the plans and specifications provided. we have also thought on how to handle subordinates properly the hardest part of the job is to deliver the project on-time considering the weather on-site.