Gleent Incorporated

Gleent Incorporated Employee Reviews for Front End Developer

Salary / Benefits
The company is very welcoming especially to newly graduates for me the time I applied to them as a Web Developer. I learned a lot in terms of professionalism towards workplace. I love the job and the co-workers are very friendly. The cons will be the salary because I always got mine delayed.
Pros
Flexible working hours, friendly workplace
Cons
Delayed salaries
Salary / Benefits
NO BENEFITS, LOW Salary, If your client will not send a payment, zero salary. More stress Low income, I regretted applying on this company. Also you will pretend to be someone that your not, specially if your a newbie. Without getting any credits with your efforts and as a developer you will not have your own porfolio, because you will be using other peoples name and until now they didn't able to pay their debts on our gov't contributions
Salary / Benefits
Everyday, there is a daily huddle which is where team leaders and members talk about their everyday struggle and how they solve it. The company provides their intern a workplace culture in which they experience a real working experience. A great place and there is so much to learn. Definitely recommendable!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Gleent Incorporated?