Gleent Incorporated

Gleent Incorporated Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
The company is very welcoming especially to newly graduates for me the time I applied to them as a Web Developer. I learned a lot in terms of professionalism towards workplace. I love the job and the co-workers are very friendly. The cons will be the salary because I always got mine delayed.
Pros
Flexible working hours, friendly workplace
Cons
Delayed salaries
Salary / Benefits
Administration Skills: manages costs effectively, handles details personally, has advanced skills in records management, has established trust with workers, can delegate appropriately
Pros
Great workmates
Cons
No ojt salary
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot in this company. People are really nice. They always lend a hand to people who need help. Every time I ask question they always provide answer and they explain it very well.
Pros
You will learn a lot
Cons
No salary for intern
Salary / Benefits
The environment is good and the people to work with is approachable. The management is good and the employee is friendly and the job is manageable your workmate will help you if you don't understand something.
Salary / Benefits
Nice environment the people are fun to work with.God fearing co workers. Superiors are approachable and very accommodating. Very accessible location near the highway.
Pros
Good training ground
Cons
Client base
Salary / Benefits
Everyday, there is a daily huddle which is where team leaders and members talk about their everyday struggle and how they solve it. The company provides their intern a workplace culture in which they experience a real working experience. A great place and there is so much to learn. Definitely recommendable!
Salary / Benefits
I like the culture here. You can talk casually to your bosses and co workers are always willing to help. There is also no dress code so you can come to office with comfy clothes
Salary / Benefits
My typical day here is being bullied by my co-workers cause im new and not in their level that's the worst part of working here.