Giordano Philippines

Philippines20 reviews

Clear
2.9Salary & Benefits

fun to work at

fun people to work with. also all the boss are considerate but sometimes there's pressure when you have to reach the target during off peak season knowing that you can't do anything about it time.

Pros

break time

Cons

day off

Happy workplace

Happy and thankful to be with this company. But sometimes you need to look for a career growth that you can earn more now that i have a family to feed.

Pros

Food allowance in overtime

Its quite good

My job experience here in my company is quite fine. Thou, there are some things that needs to be change. Especially in salary and other benefits. And the workplace is good

Cons

No manager| stress

Customer service

Handling boutique garments and assisting the customer needs. Need to be familiar with the products to be sell in order to offer to the customer the new trends and designs. The management guided us for the new ideas and fashion. The hardest part I may consider is the how to convince the customer for the new fashion trends.

Pros

Free monthly supply of clothes

Cons

Standing for long hours.

private security guard

working as private security is actually good because you can save lives and property and its my duty to protect every property of the company/but honestly say the benifits are not good thats why i need to find a new oppurtunity to support my family and my daiy needs a well.

You cannot please everybody whether you work hard or not.

every move you take, every decisions you make, management wanted to do it by the book. everything was okey and on point other than the mentioned one.. Its very challenging, yes, but, somehow, challenges concurred may not be enough for the others. Also, favoritism took place during that time. But other than that, the job itself is good. just the working environment. its unhealthy.

most memorable job

This is like my second home,my second family.This is the first company I worked as a sales associates,this is my training ground.Most of my knowledge and skill starts here.Very good management.Everything is enjoyable .

professionals

when i went to our store i enjoy every single day of my job because i love my job. and ill do may best everyday.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

hours recquired

Very Family Oriented kind of working environment

Giordano is has a peaceful kind of environment where you can speak from your mind and share it with co-workers and that no is left behind and that what teaches one person to another that why we work as a team and the operation goes smoothly because of who we are employees in that company never the less there are seldom times that we encounter hard times when it comes to our work and everyone is use to the rush projects and those times are the best times because we love what we do we love our job.

Fashion and sales productivity at the same time having fun while working

For me the hardest part of the job, is when a customer complain about the product for example merchandise defect..it's hard to explain to them why it happen,The most enjoyable part of the job is when you give what the customer is asking for..and you see that they are contented to the service you gave to them.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Giordano Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits