Giordano Philippines

Philippines20 reviews

Clear
2.9Salary & Benefits

Its quite good

My job experience here in my company is quite fine. Thou, there are some things that needs to be change. Especially in salary and other benefits. And the workplace is good

Cons

No manager| stress

poor management. they don't care about their employees at all!

We still haven't received our back pay from this company. They didn't pay our government benefits either despite them deducting it to our salary. No feedback from the HR whatsoever. Would not recommend.

Happy workplace

Happy and thankful to be with this company. But sometimes you need to look for a career growth that you can earn more now that i have a family to feed.

Pros

Food allowance in overtime

the salary is not good

the salary is not good at all but the company is good

Pros

the insentive is very fast to give

Cons

the policty is not good

Productive and fun

Sales associates It was fun working with them The salary is fair And the management is easy to approach The working environment is good and the place is very accessible.

private security guard

working as private security is actually good because you can save lives and property and its my duty to protect every property of the company/but honestly say the benifits are not good thats why i need to find a new oppurtunity to support my family and my daiy needs a well.

dealing with different types of customer.. interpersonal skills

The company is strict on quotas that help us inspire to meet out monthly sales target, giving incentives and free vacation for top sellers

Toxic working environment

For the aspiring store managers i highly recommend not to work in giordano because everything is toxic. The co workers, the people, the boss, the job, no good benefits for store manager trainees at all

professionals

when i went to our store i enjoy every single day of my job because i love my job. and ill do may best everyday.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

hours recquired

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Giordano Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Giordano Philippines in popular locations

• Giordano Philippines
  • Salary & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?