Giordano Philippines

Giordano Philippines Management reviews

Philippines20 reviews

Clear

Toxic

I have nothing to say regarding their management, t’was awesome! But their SMT training program was... meh. Super toxic (in regional malls) and the Store Managers are not accommodating their MTs very well. Some Sr. Managers will not approach you and help you at all! It’s better to work in their HO rather to be assigned in their stores, or if in stores, might as well choose Metro Manila for the first three months of your training.

Customer service

Handling boutique garments and assisting the customer needs. Need to be familiar with the products to be sell in order to offer to the customer the new trends and designs. The management guided us for the new ideas and fashion. The hardest part I may consider is the how to convince the customer for the new fashion trends.

Pros

Free monthly supply of clothes

Cons

Standing for long hours.

Productive and fun

Sales associates It was fun working with them The salary is fair And the management is easy to approach The working environment is good and the place is very accessible.

You cannot please everybody whether you work hard or not.

every move you take, every decisions you make, management wanted to do it by the book. everything was okey and on point other than the mentioned one.. Its very challenging, yes, but, somehow, challenges concurred may not be enough for the others. Also, favoritism took place during that time. But other than that, the job itself is good. just the working environment. its unhealthy.

most memorable job

This is like my second home,my second family.This is the first company I worked as a sales associates,this is my training ground.Most of my knowledge and skill starts here.Very good management.Everything is enjoyable .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Giordano Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits