Giordano Philippines

Philippines20 reviews

Clear
2.9Job Security & Advancement

Its quite good

My job experience here in my company is quite fine. Thou, there are some things that needs to be change. Especially in salary and other benefits. And the workplace is good

Cons

No manager| stress

poor management. they don't care about their employees at all!

We still haven't received our back pay from this company. They didn't pay our government benefits either despite them deducting it to our salary. No feedback from the HR whatsoever. Would not recommend.

Happy workplace

Happy and thankful to be with this company. But sometimes you need to look for a career growth that you can earn more now that i have a family to feed.

Pros

Food allowance in overtime

You cannot please everybody whether you work hard or not.

every move you take, every decisions you make, management wanted to do it by the book. everything was okey and on point other than the mentioned one.. Its very challenging, yes, but, somehow, challenges concurred may not be enough for the others. Also, favoritism took place during that time. But other than that, the job itself is good. just the working environment. its unhealthy.

most memorable job

This is like my second home,my second family.This is the first company I worked as a sales associates,this is my training ground.Most of my knowledge and skill starts here.Very good management.Everything is enjoyable .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Giordano Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Giordano Philippines in popular locations

• Giordano Philippines
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?