Giordano Philippines

Giordano Philippines Employee Reviews

Philippines20 reviews

Toxic

I have nothing to say regarding their management, t’was awesome! But their SMT training program was... meh. Super toxic (in regional malls) and the Store Managers are not accommodating their MTs very well. Some Sr. Managers will not approach you and help you at all! It’s better to work in their HO rather to be assigned in their stores, or if in stores, might as well choose Metro Manila for the first three months of your training.

poor management. they don't care about their employees at all!

We still haven't received our back pay from this company. They didn't pay our government benefits either despite them deducting it to our salary. No feedback from the HR whatsoever. Would not recommend.

Happy workplace

Happy and thankful to be with this company. But sometimes you need to look for a career growth that you can earn more now that i have a family to feed.

Pros

Food allowance in overtime

fun to work at

fun people to work with. also all the boss are considerate but sometimes there's pressure when you have to reach the target during off peak season knowing that you can't do anything about it time.

Pros

break time

Cons

day off

Its quite good

My job experience here in my company is quite fine. Thou, there are some things that needs to be change. Especially in salary and other benefits. And the workplace is good

Cons

No manager| stress

Enjoyable workplace

- Team player and do multi task on a daily basis. - Giving extra mile to meet customer satisfaction. - Productive, supportive to all employees. - Fun, display positive atmosphere. - Handling difficult customer, you must be proactive to be able to satisfied and meet beyond expectations. - Towards my work i have a passion, dedication and determination to enjoy my job and the environment.

the salary is not good

the salary is not good at all but the company is good

Pros

the insentive is very fast to give

Cons

the policty is not good

Customer service

Handling boutique garments and assisting the customer needs. Need to be familiar with the products to be sell in order to offer to the customer the new trends and designs. The management guided us for the new ideas and fashion. The hardest part I may consider is the how to convince the customer for the new fashion trends.

Pros

Free monthly supply of clothes

Cons

Standing for long hours.

Productive and fun

Sales associates It was fun working with them The salary is fair And the management is easy to approach The working environment is good and the place is very accessible.

Productive and fun work place

Having an experience in retail is never a dull moment. You encounter different scenarios everyday. You learn how to multitask, you learn how to manage your time, people and handle store. The most enjoyable part of the job is the environment and for having a good people or your co employees.

learning process

A learning milestone wherein you can learn all the basics of retail here. From managing staff, monitoring schedules, tracking your sales performance to visual merchandising.

private security guard

working as private security is actually good because you can save lives and property and its my duty to protect every property of the company/but honestly say the benifits are not good thats why i need to find a new oppurtunity to support my family and my daiy needs a well.

You cannot please everybody whether you work hard or not.

every move you take, every decisions you make, management wanted to do it by the book. everything was okey and on point other than the mentioned one.. Its very challenging, yes, but, somehow, challenges concurred may not be enough for the others. Also, favoritism took place during that time. But other than that, the job itself is good. just the working environment. its unhealthy.

fun workplace

fun workplace,co worker's are nice and kind,Shifting schedules.I learned a lot in this company I learned how to do inventory.

dealing with different types of customer.. interpersonal skills

The company is strict on quotas that help us inspire to meet out monthly sales target, giving incentives and free vacation for top sellers

Toxic working environment

For the aspiring store managers i highly recommend not to work in giordano because everything is toxic. The co workers, the people, the boss, the job, no good benefits for store manager trainees at all

most memorable job

This is like my second home,my second family.This is the first company I worked as a sales associates,this is my training ground.Most of my knowledge and skill starts here.Very good management.Everything is enjoyable .

professionals

when i went to our store i enjoy every single day of my job because i love my job. and ill do may best everyday.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

hours recquired

Very Family Oriented kind of working environment

Giordano is has a peaceful kind of environment where you can speak from your mind and share it with co-workers and that no is left behind and that what teaches one person to another that why we work as a team and the operation goes smoothly because of who we are employees in that company never the less there are seldom times that we encounter hard times when it comes to our work and everyone is use to the rush projects and those times are the best times because we love what we do we love our job.

Fashion and sales productivity at the same time having fun while working

For me the hardest part of the job, is when a customer complain about the product for example merchandise defect..it's hard to explain to them why it happen,The most enjoyable part of the job is when you give what the customer is asking for..and you see that they are contented to the service you gave to them.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Giordano Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits