Giordano Philippines

Giordano Philippines Employee Reviews in Manila

Manila7 reviews

Toxic

I have nothing to say regarding their management, t’was awesome! But their SMT training program was... meh. Super toxic (in regional malls) and the Store Managers are not accommodating their MTs very well. Some Sr. Managers will not approach you and help you at all! It’s better to work in their HO rather to be assigned in their stores, or if in stores, might as well choose Metro Manila for the first three months of your training.

poor management. they don't care about their employees at all!

We still haven't received our back pay from this company. They didn't pay our government benefits either despite them deducting it to our salary. No feedback from the HR whatsoever. Would not recommend.

Happy workplace

Happy and thankful to be with this company. But sometimes you need to look for a career growth that you can earn more now that i have a family to feed.

Pros

Food allowance in overtime

Enjoyable workplace

- Team player and do multi task on a daily basis. - Giving extra mile to meet customer satisfaction. - Productive, supportive to all employees. - Fun, display positive atmosphere. - Handling difficult customer, you must be proactive to be able to satisfied and meet beyond expectations. - Towards my work i have a passion, dedication and determination to enjoy my job and the environment.

Customer service

Handling boutique garments and assisting the customer needs. Need to be familiar with the products to be sell in order to offer to the customer the new trends and designs. The management guided us for the new ideas and fashion. The hardest part I may consider is the how to convince the customer for the new fashion trends.

Pros

Free monthly supply of clothes

Cons

Standing for long hours.

most memorable job

This is like my second home,my second family.This is the first company I worked as a sales associates,this is my training ground.Most of my knowledge and skill starts here.Very good management.Everything is enjoyable .

Fashion and sales productivity at the same time having fun while working

For me the hardest part of the job, is when a customer complain about the product for example merchandise defect..it's hard to explain to them why it happen,The most enjoyable part of the job is when you give what the customer is asking for..and you see that they are contented to the service you gave to them.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Giordano Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Giordano Philippines in Manila

• Giordano Philippines
  • Manila
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?