Giordano Philippines
View all Giordano Philippines reviews

Giordano Philippines

Giordano Philippines Employee Review

private security guard

working as private security is actually good because you can save lives and property and its my duty to protect every property of the company/but honestly say the benifits are not good thats why i need to find a new oppurtunity to support my family and my daiy needs a well.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

poor management. they don't care about their employees at all!

We still haven't received our back pay from this company. They didn't pay our government benefits either despite them deducting it to our salary. No feedback from the HR whatsoever. Would not recommend.

Happy workplace

Happy and thankful to be with this company. But sometimes you need to look for a career growth that you can earn more now that i have a family to feed.

Pros

Food allowance in overtime

Toxic

I have nothing to say regarding their management, t’was awesome! But their SMT training program was... meh. Super toxic (in regional malls) and the Store Managers are not accommodating their MTs very well. Some Sr. Managers will not approach you and help you at all! It’s better to work in their HO rather to be assigned in their stores, or if in stores, might as well choose Metro Manila for the first three months of your training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Giordano Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits