GIGAHERTZ COMPUTER SYSTEM

GIGAHERTZ COMPUTER SYSTEM Work-Life Balance reviews

Philippines10 reviews

Clear
2.2Salary & Benefits

Well Trained being a sales personnel/ No benefits,Tons Of Activities Over Demand Of Target

This is a good place to become more efficient sales employee you will learned definitely but low salary, toxic management and this is not for long term career make it a stepping stone

Fair and fun workmates but working here is not ideal because of poor management

Pros:*Fun working with colleaguesCons:*Poor management-Everything is fast paced-Employees are just like tools-Sales is the only thing that is important-Boss is not good for the mental health-No incentive or benefits only sales-Not following work ethics-No HMO*Low salary rate-No increase even after regularization or working for 1 year*No work life balance-6 Days working schedule-On call even on holiday and day offs*Poor facilities-Unhealthy environment-Unstable internet connection-Many cockroaches and ratsIt is still okay to wok in Gigahertz for your working experience but not ideal for long term.

Fun workplace

Im happy to be part of the company but its to hurt when you not reach your daily quota, sometime they shout a bad words to you, and feel down., very sad :(

Pros

Cons

Low salary, long hours work, very pressure in daily quota because its too high reach.

Fun working environment and everyone is always having great time while working.

The day will not end without you laughing. Everyone is humorous. I'd learned to always be Pro active and have Integrity on what you are doing. Always finish it ahead of time and always have a backup plan if something goes wrong. The hardest part of the job was when you were the only one left in the company and you will be the one to close it. The most enjoyable in my work was not the work itself but the people you are working with. Everyone is Great.

Pros

good and fun co-workers

Cons

long travel time

Productive and fun workplace with table tennis

8 hours of work from Monday to Saturday I learned a lot like being patient to those people surround you, humble, loyal and more understanding. Several of my co-workers are insecure. The hardest part of my job is when I try my best for the company growth but our company did not appreciate it. The most enjoyable part of my job is my monthly incentives.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

monthly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GIGAHERTZ COMPUTER SYSTEM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits