GIGAHERTZ COMPUTER SYSTEM

GIGAHERTZ COMPUTER SYSTEM Culture reviews

Philippines10 reviews

Clear

Pro active

a learned a lot specially on how to use computer hardware and software properly, there management was good but not Good as Good like other companies , there Culture Computer Hardware and Software.

Cons

12hrs

Fun working environment and everyone is always having great time while working.

The day will not end without you laughing. Everyone is humorous. I'd learned to always be Pro active and have Integrity on what you are doing. Always finish it ahead of time and always have a backup plan if something goes wrong. The hardest part of the job was when you were the only one left in the company and you will be the one to close it. The most enjoyable in my work was not the work itself but the people you are working with. Everyone is Great.

Pros

good and fun co-workers

Cons

long travel time

Productive and fun workplace with table tennis

8 hours of work from Monday to Saturday I learned a lot like being patient to those people surround you, humble, loyal and more understanding. Several of my co-workers are insecure. The hardest part of my job is when I try my best for the company growth but our company did not appreciate it. The most enjoyable part of my job is my monthly incentives.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

monthly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GIGAHERTZ COMPUTER SYSTEM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits