GHD Employee Reviews

Philippines14 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Great culture, great opportunity to explore other technical roles, multicultural environment and exposure, great travel opportunities, great learning opportunities, fun and enjoyable workplace to be.
Pros
Integrated systems and processes, everything you do is systems aided and that says a lot to EFFICIENCY.
Cons
Politics, gossipy environment and maturity issue of few leaders in PH Office
Salary / Benefits
Ghd has different department, Each department dont work for just their department, they work as a team, they help each other specially Engineering and Architectural department. Everybody works professional
Salary / Benefits
I can work from Monday to Saturday. I also even extend hours if it is necessary. I learned to handle with his kind of job when I was a still a student wherein I was working while studying. The hardest part of the job is to work with no sense of cooperation and teamwork. If all people in the company are cooperative and teamwork, mounts of profit and targets are not impossible, and that is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
free transportation and meals
Cons
underpaid
Salary / Benefits
Australian-based (chances of working with Australian clients and travel to Australia), the environment and culture is friendly and casual, flexible work hours, competitive salary and good benefits (health, dental, e-cash, etc)
Salary / Benefits
One of the good employeer, having a good training and management, with a nice environment and people around you. easy to access anything in the office.
Pros
allowances and quaterly bonus
Cons
8 hrs of work from monday to friday
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace, good career development and growth. Knowledgable coleagues and friendly staff. Have pretty good management. Cares for their employees.
Salary / Benefits
Fair treatment from in line staff up to top management. Strictly observes work and life balance. Taking care of the employee's health. Multi cultured Company.
Typical day at work:
Here's the typical day at work in GHD: It offers new challenges everyday you come in to work. Trainings, huddles from the leadership team is held, Adhoc tasks to get new responsibilities and most of all, people there are really nice to work with. People are warm and very helpful when they see you having difficulty with your job. I guess I can say, we value teamwork that much!

What I learned:

Opportunities didn't stop as I have learned many things such as following the service desk process from leading a team, Problem Management, Incident management, service desk systems, supporting customers remotely and onsite as well as other IT infrastructure tools that being used to perform our duties daily

Management:

With the leadership team, I am very grateful for the many opportunities they gave me. It started from getting a career advancement, provided me with my first certification as an IT Professional (ITIL) and giving me a chance to travel for a business trip in Auckland, New Zealand to visit our very own Auckland Operating Center. The leadership team is very supportive as long as it improves your skills and knowledge to perform well in your job

Workplace Culture:

It's not about knowing everything to get the job done. Instead, knowing how to be in your best behavior when dealing with other people. New technologies can be learned to help you with your job, but showing good behavior in your workplace is much more valued.

Hardest part of the job:

Hitting on a tight deadline especially when information given is limited. You have to exhaust everything
 - more...
Pros
Free flowing coffee and food sharing
Has a Work/Life Balance
Good Company Benefits

Good company's environment

Good salary package

Increase more employees trainings

Increase budget for group outings
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GHD?
Salary / Benefits
Very keen to develop once own career path.Good and wide range of benefits for their employees and very particular with the service offered to their client
Salary / Benefits
I've learned to handle jobs in the office and onsite. I like my previous company because of challenges and travel abroad. I want to tell my friends to apply in this company.
Pros
Per diem and benefits (health card, 13 month pay, rice allowance, etc.)
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
High end work tools but not too much of a supportive management. Lack of human resource for a 24/7 tech support Globally.
Pros
Fine and friendly People. Very accessible to train station.
Cons
Force Overtime, Very slow elevator. Racism.
Salary / Benefits
Worst company ever. No security of tenure. Most of the employee are not professional
Not recommend

Poor company

Poor management

Everything is poor
- 8hrs working with 1hr lunch break
- respectable co worker

- cooperative co worker

- local and internation projects

- proactive environment