Geodata Systems Technologies

Geodata Systems Technologies Employee Reviews

Philippines3 reviews

3.3Salary & Benefits

Fun Workplace

I had experience many and new knowledge in the company. The management where I belong is the best among other departments in the company. They are supportive in terms of trainings and learning growth of their members. Not only to knowledge, the management is also great in providing enjoyable workplace wherein members can laugh and also get serious when needed in the current projects or tasks. I am grateful that I belong to the technical team of my department.

Cons

low pay for programmers

Fun Workplace

I love my job as a GIS Programmer. If there is a project, even the requirements are difficult and the client is demanding, we find time to have fun. Lunch out for the project team. Fun activities on the mall. All expenses by the Manager. :) The turn over rate of the programmers is 2 years minimum. Because of the low pay rate. Besides the pay, all is well. We have a good management who defend us from over load of work.

Cons

low pay for programmers

supportive management

Very supportive management. best training ground for computer literacy, Pay was good and co workers was very fun and supportive. Not much pressure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Geodata Systems Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits