Genpact

Genpact Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
I can not say anything about genpact they have good management skills and employees are very approachable every was great company but one thing was the increase of pay or salary annually was only 6%
Pros
Medical benefits
Cons
Sometimes long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my stay here especially the benefits & compensation. The management is really great in handling their employees. A very conducive environment really good for growth.
Salary / Benefits
People are friendly management are great you will not feel intimidated hiring process is fast benefits are great incentives are impressive great environment supports are given
Pros
This Company is the best for newbies
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
Good company for someone who doesn't have any bpo experience. Great training platform for fresh graduates!! Low compensation! Unstable. What I do like about this company is that if you did not pass the metrics requirement, they will align you to other LOB that matches your skills. They have a good retention strategies.
Salary / Benefits
Can be too politically-driven oftentimes. Lots of background check done which I personally think is unnecessary. management favors close pals, partners, and tenured instead of being fair with individuals. Serves NTE as if the employee already committed an infraction.
Pros
Sleeping quarters & showers
Cons
Low salary for newbies, red tape, too much politics
Salary / Benefits
its pretty good, can't complain. it was my first job so the salary was not high, but i did learn a lot about the industry which is what is important i think.
Salary / Benefits
Low basic salary and allowance compared to other BPO companies. Outbound Healthcare accounts are less stressful here. They don't give a lot of bonuses.
Pros
Allowance
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
Loved to stay and hang around at the pantry; met a lot of people regardless of age religion and gender; salary and benefits are excellent; management for each account is not so good; hr department is not systematic;
Salary / Benefits
typical call center ambiance, easy to apply, have a new set of friends, with good benefits medical assistance are very good and very useful i will recommend this company, good for newbie
Salary / Benefits
Really this coompany brings out the best in me. Good management, stuff, competitive-friendly nature. It is just that salary is low and health insurance coverage is worst.
Pros
Relaxed environment, will help you grow, good management
Cons
Salary so low
Salary / Benefits
Genpact is awesome! They are transforming someone's lives. Though some ways they fail how to be a good employer in some of their employees. But all and all, G is GOOD!
Pros
Free shuttle, discounted meals on Cafeteria.
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
Genpact is a fun place to work at especially if you are part of operations team. It as okay benefits compared to companies surrounding the building. Pro-agent.
Salary / Benefits
A typical BPO company with competitive salary and benefits. Nice facilities for fun, recreation and relaxation. Pantry serves reasonably priced meals.
Salary / Benefits
Good growing company, monthly training and competitive salary. Incentive package are monthly depends on the performance and HMO are up to 3 dependents.
Salary / Benefits
Great management, people working are very friendly and very helpful. I have learned many things which I can bring to my new opportunities in abroad. I have enjoyed some benefits which other companies cannot provide.
Pros
Medical Benefits
Cons
Slow Promotion
Salary / Benefits
worklife balance yes. annual 6% increase on compensation. they provide different kinds of trainings for employee improvement. no party whatsoever on team even if you have a good stats
Salary / Benefits
In Genpact LLC my previous job was great. I'be been amazed with the process, working in other teammates and a good environment. Great benefits and incentives.
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work is likely to be in a Win-win situation in meeting customer satisfaction and expecting the best agent survey in return. What I learned mostly were in the production calls when you need to know more about the navigating the tools, call handling skills in dealing with the inbound calls in processing orders, walking customers thru in filling out request forms or order forms. The language and product trainings is likely to be short of your expectation and eventually learning in the production floor is the way an agent need to exert extra and due professional care is always been observed and implemented. The management is firm in carrying out its policies and procedures concerning, adherence, attendance, call handling skills, employee-employer relationship, trade and property rights, client relationship, internal and cyber security policies, sanitary and health facilities, payroll and benefits,locker and sleeping quarters facilities,admin and legal policies,event functions and lot more. The workplace culture is conducive to learning due to quiet atmosphere and has the support of our work colleagues who were impartial when disseminating work topics and discussions. The hardest part of the job is meeting or exceeding customer's expectation, average call handling time, long call monitoring, unusual call scenarios, and stress management. The most enjoyable part is when you get commended on your exceptional work attitude and behavior, customer satisfaction survey, bonuses and incentives, 13th month pay and Christmas give-aways, scheduled party and company-sponsored - more...
Pros
Free Lunch from your supervisor after a good adherence results.
Cons
Long hours call avail during weekends
Salary / Benefits
I stayed longg because of the people and i love the system works..i just can't grow in mu desired path and my salary is not enough.. It was fun with the people there, i made a lot of friends and have great and wondeeful managers
Pros
People
Cons
Salary
Salary / Benefits
It's a good BPO company, has good compensation benefits. A nice place to practice discipline and better communications skills. Co-workers are nice and fun to be with
Pros
lots of activities
Salary / Benefits
Genpact was my first BPO company. I gained so much knowledge and confident in Genpact. It was a good experience though, I realy praised them for molding me as a call center agent .
Pros
freee food, coffee, tea and hot choco