Genpact

Genpact Employee Reviews for Developer

Salary / Benefits
Genpact is really a good training ground. They just havent noticed those people from the management side if they are still following our code of conduct.
Salary / Benefits
It's a great time working with Genpact. They motivate me to become the best version of myself thru trainings, seminars and workshops. People around me were unselfish in providing knowledge and resources.
Salary / Benefits
I worked there for a project based contract for about two months. It may be short but it was fun and we have learned a lot of things. We even have the opportunity to travel abroad to another Genpact office to perform our task. I am very grateful for the short but meaningful stay in Genpact.
Salary / Benefits
It started well in 2011 when the pay was excellent and appraisals are generous. Promotions are metric-based for rank and file employees. Recently, the company struggled to get new businesses; hence, there was a lot of cutting of benefits. A lot of management trainees were stuck at that level. Some got impatient and left the company because of that. Meanwhile, I like the company because of its process-based mindset. This minimizes corruption in determining monthly incentives and in choosing candidates for promotion.
Salary / Benefits
Friendly and approachable managers and team leaders. They seem to lack foresight or planning skills though and always uses band-aid solutions to problems at work. Not able to balance well carrot and stick to manage people resulting to demotivated employees
Pros
good compensation
Cons
chaos if you dont have a disciplined work ethics
Salary / Benefits
Genpact is my very first job. I love working here. I like the activities they have. You will be able to showcase all talents and skills you have. Just do good and you will be promoted.
Pros
Big Incentives
Cons
Strict policy within engagements
Salary / Benefits
Genpact supports working mother like me. I came from rigid training for communications and technical support required by the business need. I admit it's a very difficult task but all the hard work has paid off. I'm having difficulty with weekday rest days. Vacation leaves are very difficult to be approved especially on weekends.
Pros
free health cards
Cons
long hours but well compensated with salary
Salary / Benefits
Fun at work (games, prizes) Challenging (given different tasks to handle) Motivating (management consistently provides "Coaching" and "huddles" for feedbacks, reminders of my short and long term goal to keep on being focused
Salary / Benefits
you will be able to establish rapport with people within the company and with the customers abroad from all ages, other cultures and beliefs. I developed good communication & customer service skills in firm, friendly and professional manner.
Salary / Benefits
Shift will start at 8pm to 5am ,which caters american clients.Life insurance, customer service and collections account are the trademarks of the company.Hardest of the job is when you have to come to work during holidays like christmas and new year.The most enjoyable part of the job is you get along with different people and be able to talk and be of assistance to the client.Be able to recognize for your hard-work and dedication.
Pros
Medical insurance
Cons
excessive overtime
Salary / Benefits
Genpact is a good and reputable company. It has a pleasant working environment and great co-workers. The management was not really perfect but they're able to address employees' concerns. The account that I was assigned however, was indeed a challenge for it demands a lot from you but enjoyed it with the people I'm working with.
Pros
Annual Appraisal
Cons
not enough compensation
Salary / Benefits
A total of 9 hours in the office including lunch and mini breaks. I have learned a lot on how to be a good customer provider. being able to meet customers expectation and exceeding it. supervisors are on-hand with the employees and easy to work with. co-workers are fun to be with. hardest part of the job is to tame an irate customer. the most enjoyable part of it i when you get to have small talks with the team, party for some occasion and team buildings.
Salary / Benefits
Production time is busy but break time is scheduled fairly. The management made sure that every employee well cared in terms of benefits and allowances. Has a good trainers and coaches for trainees