Genpact

Genpact Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Salary / Benefits
working in Genpact is just relaxed, the only thing i notice is that G is always ramping down, once you've been art of that you will be unpaid after 30 days, no work no pay policy until you will have the account
Salary / Benefits
I started at GENPACT as a 18 year old young man. It was intermediating and frustrating that it took a while for me to figure out the system of the business especially handling my account, CITI Best Buy. Though, it didn't stop from learning and providing the best of my abilities. It was a group effort and I enjoyed my time there.
Salary / Benefits
You only have to be yourself. Just feel free to express yourself. Be jolly and be smart to answer questions. The people in Genpact was so nice theyre really making sure you know your work. The training was fun. You will not feel that you are an employee from the boss they are all nice.
Salary / Benefits
I've been with Genpact for 2 years now and I really enjoy working there. Its location is very accessible which is very convenient for me. The bosses are also nice.
Salary / Benefits
Really this coompany brings out the best in me. Good management, stuff, competitive-friendly nature. It is just that salary is low and health insurance coverage is worst.
Pros
Relaxed environment, will help you grow, good management
Cons
Salary so low
Salary / Benefits
i enjoy my work at genpact people are nice and the people in genpact so i recommend genpact and its a stable company and growing bigger and known as a good company in manila they have a lot of branches alsa
Pros
free med care
Cons
long hrs
Salary / Benefits
The company is very nice. They are taking care of their employees very well. The hardest and the enjoyable part of this job is to speak with some irrate and nicest customer.
Pros
High incentive
Cons
Queing
Salary / Benefits
making calls to customers that are behind to their bills. accepting calls customers who needs help processing their payments. learned good customer service. colleagues can be easily approached. making calls the whole day.
Salary / Benefits
Safe and Excellent working place provided with clean and complete facilities. I have learned to interact socially with people inside the company and been able to enhance my english communication skills.
Salary / Benefits
hr peeps are so accomodating, they are very efficient in handling each applicant. The buildings are nice and clean workplace area has cleaning crew and there is tissue paper available for use. bathrooms are big and always smells good
Salary / Benefits
GENPACT is a typical BPO company. Didn't like the work environment that much. It was toxic and there was not much room for career growth. But working for GENPACT has helped me perform well under pressure.
Salary / Benefits
Working at genpact is actually fun. Management is good. Very productive. And you will really learn something while employed there. Management team are very eager to teach you and approachable
Pros
Cons
Salary
Salary / Benefits
working with Genpact is good. There are free coffee, playroom and nap rooms. But some people there are not very nice to me. Some agents are not as professional as i as thought they would be.
Pros
free coffee
Salary / Benefits
Everyday is a challenge at work. I love working on a new environment and the learning does not stop. So far handling financial account is the most challenging account I've handled for the past 5 years.
Salary / Benefits
regarding with what we are doing we handle credit cards, debit cards we solve customers inquiry why they cant withdraw money every small detail. i am level 3 agent in genpact which means im full service. i learned many things. i learn how to speak english confidently and fluently i learn to gain confidence than ever before. the workplace culture is excellent. hardest part for me is angry customers sometimes cannot be handle but always handling them with care because they're still our customers. most enjoyable part of the job is of course helping people with everything that they need from us guiding them respecting them and most of all taking care of their needs
Salary / Benefits
A busy but enjoyable day.I have learned a lot of things,being friendly to customers because most of the customers are friendly,I have learned transactions between the merchants in different states to us going to the bank or from the consumer to the bank. Bosses are friendly and approachable .Workplace is fun.Hardest part of the job if the customer has a lot of request and if the customer is irrate.Most enjoyable part is that every customer is friendliy and you have human to human connection.
Pros
Friendly bosses, workplace, workmates
Cons
Management sometimes is unfair.
Salary / Benefits
People are so nice. Easy to deal with. Nice work environment. Everyone is so accommodating and the management is approachable. They nake everything clear before you sign to their contract.
Salary / Benefits
Good work environment / Viable chances for career growth / Company looks out for the well being of its employees / Workers are never pushed to their breaking point
Salary / Benefits
working in Genpact as a customer representative was very challenging and exciting. Boosted my confidence and gave me the opportunity to grow everyday.
Pros
Managers, Team leaders are approachable
Cons
it is difficult to buy food
Salary / Benefits
A tough yet challenging environment where employees are enhanced not only in communication skills but also in analytical and multitasking skills.
Salary / Benefits
LEARNINGS What I learned during my Internship at GENPACT is all about your determination and hard work. This place is really far away from what I called "home" and it's like working out of your comfort zone. But this kind of experience enables me to test my determination and ability to adopt in new surroundings. MANAGEMENT I can proudly that this company has a good leadership to their employees. They treating their employees fairly and no boundaries or gap between the highest hierarchy of employees to lowest. CO-WORKERS They are all approachable and there's a feeling that you are welcomed to them. HARDEST PART OF JOB: Escalating the calls when the customers are really frustrated. I just realized that customer will not believe to the information that you have unless they feel that you care really for them. So great empathy will do. MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF JOB: Of course that is when you satisfies the customers need. Being a Customer Service Representative (CSR) it makes me feel bad when I left my customer zero handed. I always try to extract my mind or at least try to be resourceful interns of resolutions.
Pros
Learning - enables me to improve my communication skill
Cons
Night shift - very risky to my health
  1. Customer Service Representative