Genpact

Genpact Employee Reviews for Collection Agent

Salary / Benefits
I can not say anything about genpact they have good management skills and employees are very approachable every was great company but one thing was the increase of pay or salary annually was only 6%
Pros
Medical benefits
Cons
Sometimes long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed my stay here especially the benefits & compensation. The management is really great in handling their employees. A very conducive environment really good for growth.
Salary / Benefits
Ive been with the company for almost 5 years. The reason behind stay was because it has great management and employees are well compensated and not taken for granted. In short we frontliners has voice too.
Salary / Benefits
Genpact was my first BPO company. I gained so much knowledge and confident in Genpact. It was a good experience though, I realy praised them for molding me as a call center agent .
Pros
freee food, coffee, tea and hot choco
Salary / Benefits
No career advancement instead of promoting qualified employees within the account, they will be getting people from a different account When they knew that agents can hit the target they will make increase the requirements to hit the metrics for incentives
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
no career growth
Salary / Benefits
It's a good work environment and I'm thankful that I am part of the team in this company. Every time I go to work I take it as a challenge. I'm a competitive and I want to be a productive person to work especially if there's a ranking in terms of our stats.
Salary / Benefits
They will really dig in into issues to find solutions, they are very understanding specially for me as a working student. They're willing to adjust my working schedule to fit with my schedule at school.
Salary / Benefits
As a BPO company the typical day at work is mostly on the call. The hardest part is having no holidays, while the best part is you are learning and being with the good team that will help you grow.
Salary / Benefits
productive but toxic at times. i learned how to multitask in everything i do. and value time itself. the management are not taking good care of their employees thats why i wass forced to apply abroad
Salary / Benefits
Based on my personal experience, this company lives with their corporate values. They always tends to listen to their employees needs. I will definitely recommend this company to anyone.
Salary / Benefits
ā€¢ Good benefits and incentives. ā€¢ Meal & Transportation Allowance and HMO benefits for Probationary/Non-regular employees. ā€¢ Shifting schedules and work in Holidays
Pros
Cons
Shifting schedules and work in Holidays
Salary / Benefits
Working with this company will allow you to learn, and grow as a professional in the BPO industry. They will teach you on how to manage your work efficiently, and do your work effectively, at the same time giving you more than enough time to spend with your family. The company cares about their employees as they believe that the employees will care for their jobs, which will take care of the clients. Win-win situation as they always say.
Pros
Best food in all of the pantries
Cons
Not enough sleeping quarters
Salary / Benefits
I come to office, attend the meeting for the daily targets, check my work load for the day and start making calls. at my office part of my work is to also assisting member in improving their weaknesses. i learned to upselling which i did not have experience before. management was great. people are great. Sometimes customer are mad since they have some billing issues or any problem mostly raised from misunderstanding, However working and talking with a lot of people was one of the things i love, such is when you help or resolve the customer concern he is more happy and they know how to appreciate your help.
Salary / Benefits
A good place to work and plenty of clients. Good management and office culture. Good working environment and benefits. Good office location and sites.
Pros
Good salary bonuses
Cons
Changing schedules
Salary / Benefits
- work days from monday to friday (8am to 5pm) - very approchable the management of this company - very convinient to travel and near with malls - enjoyable part is when you performed yu get lots of benefits
Salary / Benefits
Working with Genpact LLC is a big break for me. Working in day shift is like having a normal life as a call center agent. Colleagues are awesome and so inspiring.
Salary / Benefits
Being in call center business for 4 years thought me to work under pressure, learnt to appreciate and respect other's culture etc.
Salary / Benefits
its fun everyday because its pretty challenging, it is a call center and most of the time we do outbound calls. We collect money for the services rendered from our patients. its hard to reach someone specially during the day when they have a lot of task to do, but at the end of the day its overwhelming, its like a competition from your team mates, the more you collect the better your doing, its challenging how you talk to you customer specially asking money from them, you have to gain their trust. management wise, they are all friendly and approachable.
Salary / Benefits
Working 5-6 days in a week .I learned that job is very important.Management are very supportive and very responsible for all the benefits for their employees.It lessen stress if you have co workers that you can call your friend.Hardest part of the job is when you have less hours of sleep that you cant focus on taking calls.The most enjoyable part of job is getting paid on the right time.