Genpact

Genpact Employee Reviews for Associate

Salary / Benefits
Too much politics, you have no voice if the supervisors are not fond of you. Esp the HR, they're too biased, they don't understand their role as the mediator for all other employees.
Salary / Benefits
Good for people who would like to start working in the bpo industry, people are welcoming and easy to work with. Tho sometimes they have you work more than what you should do. Salary is not competent when it comes to that. As they offer low basic.
Pros
Free shuttle during pandemic
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
People are friendly management are great you will not feel intimidated hiring process is fast benefits are great incentives are impressive great environment supports are given
Pros
This Company is the best for newbies
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
Genpact is one of the best paying BPOs has an array of financial, health and technical accounts. They got great trainers, managers and team leads. They got user friendly tools, best sleeping quarters accomodations, shower and restroom facilities, game room, great pantries, accessible transport facilities. I had recently processed my retirement when I reached 60 years old.
Pros
Free coffee, chocolate or tea beverages and soup at the pantry.
Cons
exhaustive long hours of inbound calls .
Salary / Benefits
It was a blast working with Genpact I was able to study while working. Cool boss and lot of fun and engagement team. I can recommend the company for begginers and undergraduate who is willng to study while workong.
Salary / Benefits
Good company for someone who doesn't have any bpo experience. Great training platform for fresh graduates!! Low compensation! Unstable. What I do like about this company is that if you did not pass the metrics requirement, they will align you to other LOB that matches your skills. They have a good retention strategies.
Salary / Benefits
Its not that difficult, the interview was fine and the hiring process is strict actually their BGC is strict so others find it difficult for it to pass
Salary / Benefits
Low basic salary and allowance compared to other BPO companies. Outbound Healthcare accounts are less stressful here. They don't give a lot of bonuses.
Pros
Allowance
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
The company provides great quality when it comes to service and employee engagement. Genpact extends training if necessary for employees that needs more guidance and clarification and enlightenment on their tasks. Genpact is a reliable company for those who seek a long-term employment.
Salary / Benefits
Loved to stay and hang around at the pantry; met a lot of people regardless of age religion and gender; salary and benefits are excellent; management for each account is not so good; hr department is not systematic;
Salary / Benefits
It is very fun at work and the place is so much beautiful and convenient workplace, I met a lot of different person in a span of 8 months in the company.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
traffic
Salary / Benefits
Good 2 years with the company. Love the people and the schedule. Depending on where you live, the workplace is accessible in the city. Would've been great if they provide shuttle services.
Salary / Benefits
They train employees well specially for beginners. I had a hard time sometimes but my co-workers always put the positivity in the office that is why I always have the gut to go to work.
Salary / Benefits
Genpact is awesome! They are transforming someone's lives. Though some ways they fail how to be a good employer in some of their employees. But all and all, G is GOOD!
Pros
Free shuttle, discounted meals on Cafeteria.
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
A typical BPO company with competitive salary and benefits. Nice facilities for fun, recreation and relaxation. Pantry serves reasonably priced meals.
Salary / Benefits
It may depend on your account, but I liked mine, I saw a quick paced yet relaxed environment where you can grow on your own with minimum bias in terms of progress and compliance.
Salary / Benefits
Great management, people working are very friendly and very helpful. I have learned many things which I can bring to my new opportunities in abroad. I have enjoyed some benefits which other companies cannot provide.
Pros
Medical Benefits
Cons
Slow Promotion
Salary / Benefits
In Genpact LLC my previous job was great. I'be been amazed with the process, working in other teammates and a good environment. Great benefits and incentives.
Salary / Benefits
good management fun workplace great employer good employees great working environment good work ethicw well mannered employees and good leadreship management
Salary / Benefits
It's a good BPO company, has good compensation benefits. A nice place to practice discipline and better communications skills. Co-workers are nice and fun to be with
Pros
lots of activities
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy when I'm w/Genpact they are so kind especially our bosses it's just happen that out account forwarded to India.we work from 5pm to 2am,we process all the request of the card holder off course w/accuracy we are team there
Pros
Unlimited coffe
Cons
8hrs a day